HSV Forum

Page 1 of 2 12 Last >>

WANTED VT series 1 B type ISS red dongel

Hello I'm chasing a B type Red dongel HSV ISS series1 5.0ltr. I can get this system changed but I have not doubt there are quite a few around regards in advance Paul. As you are all aware I'm sure, this model had A,B,C,D+E ISS wiring harness's

From the CCS website, probably info your already aware of.

HSV ISS Immobiliser

"In 1997 CCS Technology PL was the contracted installer in NSW for the HSV ISS immobiliser program. This was carried out on the VR and VS HSV’s, and then factory fitted on the VS II and VT HSV’s.

The system was a Passive Arm 3 or more point Immobiliser with a receiver unit mounted in the centre console lid or in the glove box on later models. It had a coded BLACK tag to disarm the system (similar to the Touch Key listed above) and a RED Master tag that allows the programming of new Black tags. Vehicles regularly show up with no Red tag meaning a complete new system is then required – a new system is supplied with 2 x new Black tags and 1 x Red Master coded for that unit. This service is available in Sydney provided the correct replacement unit is still available for your vehicle from Holden."

Could maybe try UPA-online / 4Blok, they wreck a lot of HSVs. They had a full ISS for sale a while ago.

4Blok would probably want your first born for it lol
    HPW could be worth a try

Quote Originally Posted by white_lie View Post
    4Blok would probably want your first born for it lol
    HPW could be worth a try
    True, 4Block aren't cheap. I've had to buy a few things off them because no one else had the parts I needed.

Thanks for your help guys but I'm familiar with all the above info and have been a mate of Heath for 20 yrs and he is looking for me. There must be heaps of these fobs lying around somewhere in sheds or cupboard draws lol. Just hoping a few may show up. If you don't ask you won't receive

Good luck with your search. As you said, they're out there.
    Do you know where I could get a complete system from?
    My ISS needs to be replaced, might look at other options though as there seems to be a lot of dramas with them.

Why do you need to replace? In Melbourne you can have it reprogrammed with 1 new red and 2 new black tags for $300. That's what I'm doing as I haven't had anyone offer any fobs cheers Paul

PM sent.

Obtaining a red tag will not help you as the red tags are individually coded to their module. Refer to the description below:

2. Imbedded Security System (ISS) – Passive: Fitted to VS Series 3 and VT Series 1 vehicles.

Has three barrel shaped keys (two black and one red) which can be plunged into the key pad in the glove box. This system does not require the black barrel key to be plunged on start up. The red key is used for introducing new ignition keys or additional black barrel keys to the ISS. If no red barrel keys are available to introduce new ignition keys then the black barrel key will need to be used every time the vehicle is started. If neither red nor black barrel keys are available the complete ISS system will need to be replaced. ISS red keys are not available separately as they are individually coded to their modules and can only be purchased as part of a complete ISS kit. Therefore if an owner needs a new ignition key but cannot provide the red barrel key the only option can be to remove and replace the ISS system. Dealers should try to ensure that when trading in or selling any of the above vehicles the ISS keys are passed on with the vehicle to save your customers and Service Departments inconvenience.
    GEN-F2 GTS, VS Clubsport 185i

Thread Information