HSV Forum

Page 3 of 12 First << 12345 ... Last >>
    Cheers for the information on the AFM in a way I need to eat my hat, you have posted the best links to the AFM system
    that I have seen. I'm not sure why some tune shops want to remove the AFM system as part of mods, I guess for some
    just a way of adding to the mod cost.
    cheers. WRT above it almost sounds like HSV are going to end the current HSV build in Sep 16, with just a possible R
    Their must be something else on the table for 12 months surely.

What you say will be forgotten someday, what you do will be remembered!

Quote Originally Posted by Nitrate View Post
    Was bought up in another thread somewhere....likelihood is pretty small. The US guys were saying their only options for orders are LS3's and are pretty confident it won't happen.

Quote Originally Posted by RCBVFGTS View Post
    Group A, Brock or Bathurst Graeme? Possibly another Lowndes edition too?
    Im a holden salesman and there is talk of brock, director and possibly a group A but nothing has been confirmed.

Towards the end of the year it will be released.

I know for sure in 2017 the camaro will been released

Heard it here first folks

Quote Originally Posted by GTS Don View Post

I know for sure in 2017 the camaro will been released
    ... not saying you are wrong
    but curious that GM USA keeps saying we will not/cannot build the Camaro in RHD for any market
    Smitty
    Member PIARC VICV8s Old Fart Racing
    GEN-F R8 340 Clubsport Tourer VK race car Kwaka ZX12R

I'm with you, not even a SINGLE WORD from GM about RHD for Camaro, or anything else for that matter.
    However, I do believe that Camaro will come, I don't know when, all I know is what I've said before, "Why would GM let Mustang have this market all to itself"?
    Another forum member has mentioned the "new" Camaro, well maybe that will be the one.
    I believe there is well & truly an ample "Worldwide" market for Camaro, not just for Aussie mind you, that will never happen, but Worldwide, surely they'd have to be looking at that.
    Pickles.

I'm interested in what will be released in a month or so, even if their is a showroom wait to buy one.
    Not talking about the GTSR or the ?GTSR8
    Anyone know how the black edition sticker pack went, I guess nice if you were buying one anyway, you now get
    X HSV with a slight updated look. Less that I doubt they have increased sales, discounted would have though.
    Will it be an extra few bits added to the MY17 models? as these will be the last HSV's less the GTSR or whatever. cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew_02 View Post
    I'm interested in what will be released in a month or so, even if their is a showroom wait to buy one.
    Not talking about the GTSR or the ?GTSR8
    Anyone know how the black edition sticker pack went, I guess nice if you were buying one anyway, you now get
    X HSV with a slight updated look. Less that I doubt they have increased sales, discounted would have though.
    Will it be an extra few bits added to the MY17 models? as these will be the last HSV's less the GTSR or whatever. cheers
    But as LSA is still compliant, won't it just mean that all HSV will be LSA and whatever "additional" other "compliant" models they produce.
    As far as Holden's "Final Editions" are concerned, I'm hanging out to see what the "Director" will be like,...still can't believe that Holden would use that name, but I tell you what, IMHO, as soon as it's released, it'll be a sellout.
    Pickles.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew_02 View Post
    Anyone know how the black edition sticker pack went
    Looks like lots of them sitting on Carsales which probably answers that. I've never seen a dealer list a Track edition out of interest...

Thread Information