HSV Forum

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... Last >>

VF Final Editions - Holden

plenty of action over the next 18 months with the Holden range and plenty of good stuff for the garage - VF of course . . . they've had the SV6 Black edition and they will have another 7 "Editions" before the plant closes . . . but expect to see some damn fine limited LS3's from Holden inc the already announced "Director" and possibly another CL signature edition . . . however the "piece to résistance" Edition will be SSV Redline based and feature a very famous title . . . and be promoted by a Holden favourite . . your heard that here first too Ladies and Gentlemen . . . now where's my bloody A320 Richo . . . ive got work to do in Adelaide . . .

some sad but exciting times ahead for holden / hsv . something tells me there will be an LSA SSV
    GEN-F R8 SV

Group A, Brock or Bathurst Graeme? Possibly another Lowndes edition too?
    Last edited by RCBVFGTS; 05-06-2016 at 03:29 PM.

2017 GEN-F2 HSV GTSR Heron White 6M 844
    2013 GEN-F HSV GTS Nitrate Silver 6M 098 (Gone)
    2013 GEN-F HSV GTS Heron White 6A 617 (Gone)
    2013 VF SSV Redline Nitrate Silver 6M (Gone)
    2002 VX SS II Quicksilver 6M
    Dream Car:- HSV VL SS GRP A

Bite off more than you can chew, then chew like hell!

Quote Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
    plenty of action over the next 18 months with the Holden range and plenty of good stuff for the garage - VF of course . . . they've had the SV6 Black edition and they will have another 7 "Editions" before the plant closes . . . but expect to see some damn fine limited LS3's from Holden inc the already announced "Director" and possibly another CL signature edition . . . however the "piece to résistance" Edition will be SSV Redline based and feature a very famous title . . . and be promoted by a Holden favourite . . your heard that here first too Ladies and Gentlemen . . . now where's my bloody A320 Richo . . . ive got work to do in Adelaide . . .
    Nice to see you still lurking around Graeme

Will be great to see some editions thats are worth a special title

Real name Brady

SV6000 #0024

Can we expect any of these this year?

Quote Originally Posted by DylanMaloo View Post
    A LSA Group A would be very cool.
    Is it A VK Group A where the owner put a LSA in it looks Very Neat.
    Yea that VK with the LSA is in Melbourne gets tuned by APS and runs 9s and 150mph or there abouts. Aiming for an 8.9 last I heard from him.

Quote Originally Posted by offshore View Post
    Yea that VK with the LSA is in Melbourne gets tuned by APS and runs 9s and 150mph or there abouts. Aiming for an 8.9 last I heard from him.
    Its a beautiful car.
    Previous 2011 VE R8 Maloo Black
    Current 2015 VF GTS Maloo Perfect Blue
    Current 2005 VZ GTO Coupe Turismo Blue with a sun roof an ohlins suspension
    Soon to be 2017 VF GTSR W1 Spitfire Green

What letter would the famous title start with? A "B"?

Well you have me thinking about your special edition.... Maybe a little early in the day for me to guess correctly.

Mate if you are looking for an A320 you are either flying Jetstar or Tiger.... So maybe just wait a little longer!!! :P
    I only deal with Boeing 737 and the Bigger Airbus A330's here mate!!!

Hope your doing well Graeme, nice to see your name pop back up n here.

Back to one HSV in the shed... But its a Gen F GTS so I arent complaining!!

Thread Information