HSV Forum

Page 3 of 21 First << 1234513 ... Last >>
    Pretty sure everyone is aware of his mods, he's been open about them forever.
    Current Ride: GenF GTS #2580 Heron White Manual 2015
    Previous Ride: E3 Senator SV #123 Sizzle Manual 2011
    Previous Ride: VYII R8 #354 Ultra Violet Manual 2004

Not everyone on the whole of the internet, yes those of us who love cars
    Last edited by Strick; 01-04-2016 at 09:11 PM. Reason: spelling

Real name Brady

SV6000 #0024

There's always fine print in the fastest this or fastest that. Fastest unopened, fastest stock bottom end, fastest stock blower, etc. Happened a lot when the LS motors first came out and people tried to claim "fastest unopened" when the motor clearly had a cam lope. I don't really care for it but still respect the time. Wouldn't have a clue if it is the fastest or not, there's no records that I've seen and loads of them that make similar or more power with stock bottom end, stock blower etc.

I'm purely stating the bottom end is still stock it's not built, the blower is still the LSA 1900 and it's on pump fuel, everyone knows exactly what head and cam specs I am using.

More so saying look what the LSA blower is capable of even on pump 98 fuel.

Plenty of people even on here said yeah right about the car having over 700hp....mph is there and it's saying 850-860hp at the engine.....on the first pass, plenty was learned this day and plenty will be changed before I go back about as there are issues with traction that need to be resolved.

For the 1st time out with the current combination tuned correctly it's decent....the car will only get faster from this point on wards. We logged every run we can see what it liked and didn't like so we can go from there.

2014 HSV GenF-GTS fitted with a Forced Induction Interchiller
    http://www.facebook.com/ForcedInductionInterchillers
    Australia's outright Fastest VF GTS & Fastest 6.2L 1900LSA with a stock bottom end
    9.700 @145.22mph 21/June/2017
    V-Box Results 0-100km/h in 2.47sec

Looking for colder IAT's? we have achieved 11c IAT2 on a 41c day and -8c during winter.
    We have proven cabin AC vent temps are better than GM spec, both IAT2's and vent temps are all on video with nothing to hide.

Dont mean to pick on a point here, but apples should be apples, ive just looked through your facebook page and couldnt see where you have posted (didnt go through every comment) about the mods done to your car. So for the guy off the street that doesnt go on car forums because life is too busy, but not busy enough to drive fast cars, how will they all know that you have other mods?

Once again, well done on your time, great time and great MPH, good to hear there is also more to come.

Real name Brady

SV6000 #0024

Quote Originally Posted by white_lie View Post
    There's always fine print in the fastest this or fastest that. Fastest unopened, fastest stock bottom end, fastest stock blower, etc. Happened a lot when the LS motors first came out and people tried to claim "fastest unopened" when the motor clearly had a cam lope. I don't really care for it but still respect the time. Wouldn't have a clue if it is the fastest or not, there's no records that I've seen and loads of them that make similar or more power with stock bottom end, stock blower etc.
    +1

I've got the fastest push bike in my street.

Everyone want's to have their "claim to fame" when it comes to Drag racing, making up imaginary yard posts that really, no one cares about. A good time is a good time, that's it.

This record pertains to the following: Full street trim 2031.5kg VF GTS, LSA Blower, Stock bottom end, Stock Trans, Stock converter, Stock diff, stock suspension, 98 pump fuel. As shown only minor mods have been added the blower is still the LSA blower it still runs on a fuel which can be purchased anywhere in Australia, whilst the car has boost, cam and heads the rest of the car is very stock, it's actually a daily driver too, car has 38,000km on it. Car was driven 2hrs to the track and 2hrs home with no weight reduction of any form.

Australia's outright Fastest VF GTS & Fastest 6.2L 1900LSA with a stock bottom end

Looking for colder IAT's? we have achieved 11c IAT2 on a 41c day and -8c during winter.
    We have proven cabin AC vent temps are better than GM spec, both IAT2's and vent temps are all on video with nothing to hide.

Itching to get back to the track but have zero time at the moment, wife is 32 weeks pregnant now, have way too many chillers to build and it's a full day off for me to drive to and from the track, hoping to possibly get back there late May or worst case after we have settled in with the new baby.

Late May has a Sunday session!!

Quote Originally Posted by GenF-GTS View Post
    This record pertains to the following: Full street trim 2031.5kg VF GTS, LSA Blower, Stock bottom end, Stock Trans, Stock converter, Stock diff, stock suspension, 98 pump fuel. As shown only minor mods have been added the blower is still the LSA blower it still runs on a fuel which can be purchased anywhere in Australia, whilst the car has boost, cam and heads the rest of the car is very stock, it's actually a daily driver too, car has 38,000km on it. Car was driven 2hrs to the track and 2hrs home with no weight reduction of any form.
    Thats very impressive, "knockers are gonna knock" - but who gives a sh!t, you cant deny that a 2 tonne daily has hauled ass @ 134mph. Well done I say.

What tyres did you run ( front and back )?

LS2 V3 Vortech Supercharged
    607rwhp

Thread Information