HSV Forum

Page 20 of 20 First << ... 10181920
    Well I went to a private test day on Sunday, not being caged yet I decided to only have the 1 pass where I went all out and do a full pass.

Broke the record it's now 9.700 ET

However I think my tires let me down, earlier in the day when I had more tire left...LOL
    I managed to get 6.193 @ 114.44mph in the 1/8 mile....in comparison to the all out 9.700 pass on that run I did 6.259 @ 113.98mph....meaning had I stayed in the pass earlier in the day when the tires were still hooking that run would have been 9.634 ET.

2014 HSV GenF-GTS fitted with a Forced Induction Interchiller
    http://www.facebook.com/ForcedInductionInterchillers
    Australia's outright Fastest VF GTS & Fastest 6.2L 1900LSA with a stock bottom end
    9.700 @145.22mph 21/June/2017
    V-Box Results 0-100km/h in 2.47sec

Looking for colder IAT's? we have achieved 11c IAT2 on a 41c day and -8c during winter.
    We have proven cabin AC vent temps are better than GM spec, both IAT2's and vent temps are all on video with nothing to hide.

Again Kirk, that's F'n amazing. Especially considering the stock bottom end, it's just so bloody quick!
    When you do get the cage installed, how much weight is it gonna add? With your trap speed, even if it's 60kg, you're still gonna smash through the 9.6 second barrier. The extra kg's might even help

Quote Originally Posted by Y2Clubby View Post
    Again Kirk, that's F'n amazing. Especially considering the stock bottom end, it's just so bloody quick!
    When you do get the cage installed, how much weight is it gonna add? With your trap speed, even if it's 60kg, you're still gonna smash through the 9.6 second barrier. The extra kg's might even help
    There is still more fine tuning that we are doing, each time out is another time to collect more and more data.
    Once the cage goes in, it's going to make life so much easier being able to do full passes and make changes in the tune between runs to see what effect it is having...I think there is a lot more left in the car once everything is refined more and more.

Australia's outright Fastest VF GTS & Fastest 6.2L 1900LSA with a stock bottom end

Looking for colder IAT's? we have achieved 11c IAT2 on a 41c day and -8c during winter.
    We have proven cabin AC vent temps are better than GM spec, both IAT2's and vent temps are all on video with nothing to hide.

Quote Originally Posted by GenF-GTS View Post
    Well I went to a private test day on Sunday, not being caged yet I decided to only have the 1 pass where I went all out and do a full pass.

Broke the record it's now 9.700 ET

However I think my tires let me down, earlier in the day when I had more tire left...LOL
    I managed to get 6.193 @ 114.44mph in the 1/8 mile....in comparison to the all out 9.700 pass on that run I did 6.259 @ 113.98mph....meaning had I stayed in the pass earlier in the day when the tires were still hooking that run would have been 9.634 ET.

Very well done Kirk, car is a monster.
    Glad came down to watch , most entertaining watching you launch then later in run slam on the anchors and still cross the line at 10.5's. - a time I would be most happy with!!!
    Keep up the good work.

Quote Originally Posted by NickGts View Post
    Very well done Kirk, car is a monster.
    Glad came down to watch , most entertaining watching you launch then later in run slam on the anchors and still cross the line at 10.5's. - a time I would be most happy with!!!
    Keep up the good work.
    Haha yeah I did 10.5 @ 77mph with the brakes on LOL

Bloody unreal.. I love following the progress of this car!! Well done mate.

Good to catch up yesterday Kirk, i ended up with 11.81 and here the other angle of your launch www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FE7lrZZNZ8

Thread Information