HSV Forum

Page 1 of 3 123 Last >>

VT 10th Anniversary Senator - Wanted

As the title says looking for a VT 10th anniversary Senator for a friend. Will collect from anywhere in the country but must be immaculate and a low km example...

Pic for attention....

PM if you know of one

Smitty
    Member PIARC VICV8s Old Fart Racing
    GEN-F R8 340 Clubsport Tourer VK race car Kwaka ZX12R

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty View Post
    He wants a low km example so wouldn't look at it if it were for sale....

They were all Jaffa weren't they and only 10 made ? Used to be one in KAL when they were released.
    Should make easier it to narrow down which build numbers you want haha , 3 owners on SC forum.
    Last edited by KAL SPL; 03-03-2016 at 11:17 AM.

Build number doesn't matter KAL SPL, condition and km are more critical. Any contact info would be much appreciated !!!

I know of one that's under lock & key in hoppers crossing, Victoria, i'll call past today & see if it can be had.

Yep, it's still there along with about a dozen clean original HSV examples of vp through to vx... This one has a roof, all original, even had an HRT optimised badge on the rear & the coulsons have "tenth anniversary" embroidered in them too... Looks a bit busy but nice touch..... It's owned buy a car dealer but I guess anything is for sale for the right price. Going on overall condition I'd say it'd be an 50-100klm example.... Maybe less... Couldn't tell as the battery was flat. Have the guys number if you're interested.

Would love to see pics of those cars! If theres a car like that locked up, can imagine what else is there.

Real name Brady

SV6000 #0024

Quote Originally Posted by VIP-427 View Post
    Yep, it's still there along with about a dozen clean original HSV examples of vp through to vx... This one has a roof, all original, even had an HRT optimised badge on the rear & the coulsons have "tenth anniversary" embroidered in them too... Looks a bit busy but nice touch..... It's owned buy a car dealer but I guess anything is for sale for the right price. Going on overall condition I'd say it'd be an 50-100klm example.... Maybe less... Couldn't tell as the battery was flat. Have the guys number if you're interested.
    Yes please can you PM contact details....cheers

It's not a 10th anniversary or even a senator but it is a one off HSV VT. Looks a bit used though sure it could be cleaned up.

http://www.musclecarstables.com.au/details.php?id=824

Thread Information