HSV Forum

Page 1 of 2 12 Last >>

Thread: WHII Grange

WHII Grange

Hi folks, been a member for a few years, finally become the owner of my first HSV. Have owned a few barges already inc v6 and LS1.
    I am now the proud owner of an Amazon Green WH series 2 Grange with a few mods.
    It will be getting the original wheels put back on once they have been refurbished. Once I have finished the stereo install and given it a good detail I will get some more pics and info up.

One question I do have is, does anyone know how many Series 2 WH Granges were built???

Cheers.
    Attached Images
    I have SOME fear... Cause if you have NO FEAR, You ain't goin fast enough!!!

Nice looking ride.
    Pretty sure there was 150 Series 2s. A lot more Series 1s so that makes it a rarer vehicle which is always a good thing.

Cheers mate. I thought there were 150 made too, but have also been told only 50 were made. Have contacted HSV head office and awaiting a reply with definite numbers, so will let you know either way.

Nice one mate, great to see another older HSV on the site. Looking forward to more pics

Real name Brady

SV6000 #0024

Gday I've just taken possession of a WH 1 Grange this week...bought it from an owner on North Coast NSW and drove it back to Vic.. Great car although mine is all original apart from larger catback exhaust. I'm looking to keep it original with just a few aesthetic mods.

To answer your question I am pretty sure there was around 150 built and around 500 or so of the series 1.

I'm biased of course but i reckon they are one of the best looking HSV's ever made. Yours looks great , they look more sporty in the darker colours but I have the Tungsten which is more 'mature' less sporty.

Enjoy it as am i!

Cheers guys. Yeah, WH is the best shape imo!!! I love the Tungsten myself, but this one came up at the right price...

As for build numbers, I spoke to HSV Head Office today.
    403 Series 1 WH built,
    151 Series 2 WH built,
    554 built in total (with 6 of them being built as a Supercharged V6).

agree very nice model, the newer models have too much bling. The WM does look great blacked out though.
    The Senator put a model out a few years after, that is similar and rare now.
    devaluation each year 0 they would be slowly going up I guess.

In part I think that is one reason the new GTS is so good, less bling, some complain it does not have enough badges
    your can't hide 430kws with 6 piston brakes and just don't need the bling.

Thumbs up

A couple more pics now that it has had a wash and the sound system and interior is back together...

The information provided to me from HSV is that there is to be a maximum of 250 Granges per model release. The customer may pre-order a number on a first come first served basis and the car will be built on the production line. Number 1 is always first but number 200 could be next. Interesting how the words from HSV can differ.

Yeah, probably depends on who you talk to, the questions asked and what info they pull from their computers... LoLz

Thread Information