HSV Forum

Page 3 of 6 First << 12345 ... Last >>

Thread: HSVfest 2016

Hoping I can find time to make the trek down check out the show , sounds rather big !

Ok ..... what kind of lap times are we all shooting for this year at TAFE track ? I'd like to get the VR under the 60 sec mark .
    Will be interesting to see how the times vary with different models as I didn't take too much notice last year .

whats the track like?

Real name Brady

SV6000 #0024

I'll take you out and show you if you like, yours should go well around there. One tricky kink in the track which caught a few out last year.

HSVFEST UPDATE:
    With only one month to go, to date we have 130 entrants, making this the largest HSV/HDT owners club event to date. The trophies are complete, The motorsport event has been organised, all the dinners have been finalised, and the dealership is ready for the largest HSV Owners Club (Incorporating HDT) event in history. One word can sum this event up "MASSIVE".

If you haven't entered yet and are looking at coming, entries will be closing soon, so you must have a legitimate car to enter, be a member of a HSV Owners Club in Australia or one of our chapters around the world (Facebook clubs and Forum clubs do not count, They are not real HSV Clubs and do not have CAMS Affiliation, Approval or Insurance), have an up to date CAMS membership card issued to you by your HSV Owners club, and last of all, completed the entry form. The location of this has been emailed out to members by their clubs.

We are looking forward to hosting this event, and we are all looking forward to all catching up.

Regards
    The HSVFEST Organising Team.

I would have come but i cant even join the vic club i have emailed them and emailed them adn still nothing
    '16 Gen F2 GTS

Hey Blown Clubby , re the basic CAMS license . Last year we were able to purchase one on the Friday arvo ( I think ) , will this still be available ?
    And Graydz re membership , that sounds piss poor .... I would be emailing the Prez'!

Yep, if no luck with the membership member, move on up the chain.

Real name Brady

SV6000 #0024

Quote Originally Posted by Graydz View Post
    I would have come but i cant even join the vic club i have emailed them and emailed them adn still nothing
    thats wrong, I will PM you something to help

graydz, i can help u out. i can email u the form and get it passed on and processed.
    let me know if u need help. i even have the phone number of the membership officer

Thread Information