HSV Forum

Page 2 of 2 First << 12
    Stupid question time.

Does using these pads void warranty?

Quote Originally Posted by spidy View Post
    Stupid question time.

Does using these pads void warranty?
    It isn't a stupid question and it gets asked a lot.
    Generally pads and rotors are not a warranted part because they tell you there a consumable component and then you get people who have there brakes replaced under warranty so i don't know how that works but from what i have been told your warranty is not void and to be honest we sell our products to many Holden and Ford dealers for there workshops.

Matt Pearce
    Race Brakes Sydney
    PH 02 9609 1101
    www.racebrakessydney.com.au

Quote Originally Posted by RBSMATT View Post
    Fronts are $324 for forum members and rears from $219 a set. Front rotors are available but not rears as yet. Rotors may need changing but you have to physically measure them to confirm if they need changing and/or also look at the edge of the rotor for a big lip.
    Thanks heaps Matt, I aren't that close to having to buy just yet, but it wont be miles away!!! Great prices and thankyou for supporting the Forum!!

Back to one HSV in the shed... But its a Gen F GTS so I arent complaining!!

Quote Originally Posted by RBSMATT View Post
    It isn't a stupid question and it gets asked a lot.
    Generally pads and rotors are not a warranted part because they tell you there a consumable component and then you get people who have there brakes replaced under warranty so i don't know how that works but from what i have been told your warranty is not void and to be honest we sell our products to many Holden and Ford dealers for there workshops.
    Thanks for the reply Matt.

Project Mu NS400 are now back in a newer version called NS-EP. These are the new version and remember they are still low dust.Prices may have changed a little so contact us for a quote.
    DBA rotors are also back on track for stock so hit us up for any price inqiries.

Matt Pearce
    Race Brakes Sydney
    PH 02 9609 1101
    www.racebrakessydney.com.au

Thread Information