HSV Forum

Page 305 of 339 First << ... 205255295303304305306307315 ... Last >>
Results 3,041 to 3,050 of 3385
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxmad View Post
    I guess that answers the question of trust

Bingo!!!!!!!!!! These guys are notorious for shafting people, and then some! Ok they might not be the same people anymore since the business was sold recently apparently but I bet they didn't sack their sales staff so it would still be entrenched in them as an acceptable practice.

This is why I drive a 200km round trip and bypass 3 of their stealerships just to buy sump plug washers. Ballina is so bad you must pay for all parts upfront when placing an order, they only keep filters in stock, no parts and they close between 1pm-2pm for lunch. They have a terrible reputation for praying on single ladies, where they sign up to a price and when they go to take delivery it has jumped several thousands of dollars and they are trapped in a contract.

2017 GEN-F2 HSV GTSR Heron White 6M 844
    2013 GEN-F HSV GTS Nitrate Silver 6M 098 (Gone)
    2013 GEN-F HSV GTS Heron White 6A 617 (Gone)
    2013 VF SSV Redline Nitrate Silver 6M (Gone)
    2002 VX SS II Quicksilver 6M
    Dream Car:- HSV VL SS GRP A

Bite off more than you can chew, then chew like hell!

Quote Originally Posted by Y2Clubby View Post
    The green one jumped up in price this afternoon to $139,888 drive away..
    https://www.carsales.com.au/dealer/d...14909664/?Cr=0
    well, there you go then. unbelievable.
    1988 VL SS GROUP A WALKINSHAW
    1985 VK SS GROUP A
    1983 VH SS GROUP III

Quote Originally Posted by hdt493 View Post
    well, there you go then. unbelievable.
    40k on a GTS, fark that.
    Zorst video: https://youtu.be/R0oKu5PMQG4
    Water Proof Arrma Kraton on 6S: https://youtu.be/ZZMs7dDCCAY

#21 2001 VX R8 series II
    #16 2006 HSV Dealer Team ClubSport
    #771 2010 E2 GTS

What I don't get is how some dealers can throw 20+ grand on top when there's others advertised/available where they should be. They're not as rare as some dealers are making them out to be, so I'm not sure why they're playing hard ball. Are they still trying to ride the wave of initial hype?

Exhibit A - White, manual, brand new 22kms on the clock, available now.
    $125k drive away.

https://www.carsales.com.au/bncis/de...AG-AD-14893541

Exhibit B - White, manual, ex demo, already 1,000kms on the clock but they're still using it until the end of Nov so may have a lot more.
    $145k drive away.

https://www.carsales.com.au/demo/det...AG-AD-14802270

If you're interested, probably worth screen shotting the ad before they hike it up tomorrow from all the "perceived interest" they're going to get from the link being on here lol

Quote Originally Posted by Audi View Post
    40k on a GTS, fark that.
    should be the W1 price. $135k
    1988 VL SS GROUP A WALKINSHAW
    1985 VK SS GROUP A
    1983 VH SS GROUP III

^^^^ I got mine for $120k NSW rego drive away with Alcantara 6M. Another stealership in Melbourne wanted $150k for the same thing with no rego, and didn't he put on the pushy salesman hat too. How there could be a $30k difference is beyond me. This is where I believe HSV should be stepping in and laying down the law to dealerships because it's as clear as the nose on your face that it's price gouging at its finest. I can understand there will be price variations between dealerships, but not $30k!

What Sharp Motors Tweed Heads has done here doesn't surprise me one bit. Honestly guys I cannot advise you all enough to steer well clear of this dealership.
    To be told by the new car sales manager, in front of the dealership part owner to "get the **** out of the dealership, Holden can go **** themselves they can't do shit as we are a private dealership and that's your vehicle so get ****ed" and be physically challenged in front of customers and staff all because you found out the brand new vehicle you purchased was actually rear ended in an accident and half assed fixed up and sold to you as a new car with no discount is a deplorable disgrace!
    The salesman who sold me the vehicle resigned that afternoon over how I was treated and went back to selling carpet.

I wouldn't wish what I went through on anyone, no one deserves that! For a $50k vehicle we were treated as if we were buying a 50c matchbox toy.

Quote Originally Posted by hdt493 View Post
    yeah trust isn't the word id use.
    GTSR doesn't interest me mate. and missed out on a W1.
    pm me closer to the newspaper event and if i can swing it id love to.
    cheers bud.

Will do mate. Haven't had a chance to catch up with GM lately either to see if he's getting a GTSR or W1. Not sure what he got after selling the SRT8 actually.

Its funny reading this. I went to buy a LSA R8 off this dealer at Tweed Heads because they had the colour I wanted and after a few phone calls, agreed on a price. Had one last look around and called to put a deposit on it and the price had jumped a few thousand dollars. I said their website had a lower price and was told the sales manager was just about to change it. I walked away and in a week or two another car came up and I bought it. Love my LSA.

I'll chime in with my 2 cents for what it's worth, or if anyone for that matter is the
    slightest bit interested.

When I put my deposit down in March I was told that if I wanted a V8 manual, be it an HSV
    or SS & any SS derivative, well then I was out of luck, because all V8 manuals were spoken for/sold/deposits paid etc.

So when the dealer rang & said he had a cancelled order, & my name was at the top of the list for an GTSR,
    I had better hurry, or I would miss out.

So, I was tripping over myself to get there & lay some money down.
    I got my car on June 22 & I'm as happy as a pig in a pen of pooh...........
    And, I have to admit, my dealer didn't discount one cent, but, he also didn't screw me above MRRP either.
    I paid $121 k drive away & I'm happy with that.

So, as much as there are stories going around calling out rip off dealers, there are still some
    good ones as well....
    GTSR HERON WHITE MANUAL build # 0068
    VK HDT Calais Director Build # 2107
    2010 VE SSV SPECIAL EDITION

Quote Originally Posted by lomax View Post
    Its funny reading this. I went to buy a LSA R8 off this dealer at Tweed Heads because they had the colour I wanted and after a few phone calls, agreed on a price. Had one last look around and called to put a deposit on it and the price had jumped a few thousand dollars. I said their website had a lower price and was told the sales manager was just about to change it. I walked away and in a week or two another car came up and I bought it. Love my LSA.
    Hopefully HSV are reading all this and step in and take action.

TPKW30, you're right mate there are still some good dealerships around that put customers ahead of profits.

Thread Information