HSV Forum

Page 218 of 256 First << ... 118168208216217218219220228 ... Last >>
Results 2,171 to 2,180 of 2556
    Commodore boot plastic - I think the bolt slides into a slot??
    My car is in storage so cant go have a look.
    Maybe someone with spare can look & take photo??
    2015 VF SV SENATOR MANUAL
    2010 VE SSV SPECIAL EDITION

Yes I just checked mine it just blots to a hole in the floor you can pull it all out once it's undone I have a Genf2 GTS not sure if it's different on earlier models

Im pretty sure the spare on genf1 is on driver side and the gen f2 on passenger side

Yes mines on the passenger side

Series 1

Last edited by Mikhail; 18-03-2017 at 02:27 PM.

Not much point having a sky port when you have the spare bolted in that position..

I saw the HSV 30 years GTS at Shacks Holden in spitfire green yesterday....the colour looks good in the pictures but not so good in real life imho

Quote Originally Posted by Eors View Post
    I saw the HSV 30 years GTS at Shacks Holden in spitfire green yesterday....the colour looks good in the pictures but not so good in real life imho
    Appreciate the comment cheers Eors, was wondering how it looked in the harsh light of reality.

I have the desktop plastered with the Green GTSR waiting until a different colour one becomes available.

Worried the effect is brainwashing me into wishing I'd gone frog green as opposed to the colour I chose.

Quote Originally Posted by Air View Post
    Appreciate the comment cheers Eors, was wondering how it looked in the harsh light of reality.

I have the desktop plastered with the Green GTSR waiting until a different colour one becomes available.

Worried the effect is brainwashing me into wishing I'd gone frog green as opposed to the colour I chose.
    Ha, I'm in exactly the same boat. Green GTSR on the background and growing on me every day, I'm glad to hear it's not that good in person as I went for white.

Quote Originally Posted by Eors View Post
    I went Spitfire Green with black roof on my GTSR and a mate went the same.
    Took 4 weeks to decide and 2 weeks of nightmares after ordering wondering what I had done but at ease now I've see the colour around on Maloos. Spitfire Green is the new white imho and is the hero colour of 2017. Well thats what I'll keep telling myself anyway. Why have a genuine aussie muscle car and hide amongst the crowd.

Thread Information