HSV Forum

Page 351 of 355 First << ... 251301341349350351352353 ... Last >>
Results 3,501 to 3,510 of 3550
    Manuals due to? 250 ish made, a lot harder to get than autos. if u pay more than rrp now, u must have lots of spare cash. Fact dont pay dealers off or pass around quotes just be prepared to wait a few weeks and that was 2017. Word has been out a while about the next V8 and they will all sell out many fans will not be interested in a gtsr. If your car doubles as the family sexan the gtsr is still a great car i think for 2 to 3 years or the fed removes some taxes that could makd it easier for the walkinshaw group to buy my next hsv

Quote Originally Posted by TPKW30 View Post
    I emailed my dealer last October, & rang him also a week after the email.

(The HSV & fleet person is the same at this dealer)

I told him the GTSR wasn't doing it for me so I asked him to work
    out a trade/deal on a new Colorado & 3 x work (Astra) cars.

I said I would only buy the new cars if he traded the GTSR.

I still haven't heard back from him....
    What does that tell you??
    What are the specs of your GTSR?....man, auto, sunroof?
    Pickles.

Quote Originally Posted by FollowTheSapper View Post
    And to think there was a dealer just last week hitting all the HSV pages on FB claiming to have the last manual GTSR available

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hey Sap i don't think that was the first or the last time that a dealer was full of SH!T

Quote Originally Posted by markalan1two View Post
    Hey Sap i don't think that was the first or the last time that a dealer was full of SH!T
    Yeah I know, I pulled him up on two of the posts pointing out there were manuals for sale, some were cheaper and his was being sold as used and new by the dealership. I don't think he is my biggest fan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Pickles View Post
    What are the specs of your GTSR?....man, auto, sunroof?
    Pickles.
    heron white, manual, black roof, spare, opticoat.
    Last edited by TPKW30; 6 Days Ago at 09:58 AM.
    GTSR HERON WHITE MANUAL build # 0068
    VK HDT Calais Director Build # 2107
    2010 VE SSV SPECIAL EDITION

Quote Originally Posted by craze View Post
    W1 brand new for $235 k on carsales
    shows how things can change in 10 hours.....
    GTSR HERON WHITE MANUAL build # 0068
    VK HDT Calais Director Build # 2107
    2010 VE SSV SPECIAL EDITION

Quote Originally Posted by TPKW30 View Post
    shows how things can change in 10 hours.....

Remember what Graeme said on the other topic. He's right too as always. Watch the value come down over the next 3-6mths once hype winds up.
    2017 GEN-F2 HSV GTSR Heron White 6M 844
    2013 GEN-F HSV GTS Nitrate Silver 6M 098 (Gone)
    2013 GEN-F HSV GTS Heron White 6A 617 (Gone)
    2013 VF SSV Redline Nitrate Silver 6M (Gone)
    2002 VX SS II Quicksilver 6M
    Dream Car:- HSV VL SS GRP A

Bite off more than you can chew, then chew like hell!

Quote Originally Posted by RCBVFGTS View Post
    Yes they will. Page 13/17 of PDF for dealerships states the following;-

Dealer Responsibility

Whenever a vehicle subject to this Customer Satisfaction Program enters your vehicle inventory, or at anytime is present for service, you are obliged to take the steps necessary to ensure this Customer Satisfaction Program correction has been made prior to selling, releasing or returning the vehicle to the customer

Customer Management Strategy (For both Holden and HSV affected vehicles)

The following initiatives can be used to minimize customer dissatisfaction:
    Complimentary service

All affected customers will receive a complimentary service. Dealers are encouraged to inform customers.
    The initial letter notifying customers of this CSP will include an offer of a complimentary service.
    Further details to follow.
    Towing services (if requested by the customer)
    Towing services can be claimed at no charge to the dealer. Please refer to the Warranty Information section of this document for claim details.
    Towing services can be both ways (i.e pickup and delivery).
    Please obtain Warranty Department approval if total towing costs exceed $250.
    Rental
    Normal process applies.
    Customer Notification
    GM Holden will write to all affected owners in the week commencing the week of 11 Dec 2017 (for Holden vehicles) and 18 Dec 2017 (for HSV vehicles), to advise them of this Customer Satisfaction Program and request they make a booking at their preferred dealership. Copies of the customer letters are attached.

I have a 200km/2hr drive each way from the dealership with the speed most of the time 110kmh so I will 100% be utilising the towing services both way as I'm not risking stuffing the engine if one of those rocker arms fail.

great,
    thanks for the reply

12 pages of new GTSR's for sale.....surely not Everyone is getting their finance knocked back are they? & I bet that's not all the unsold ones listed either.......I reckon a few will be around for a while unsold at the crazy prices stealerships are asking....I was at a bayside stealer the other day having a peek and they had about a dozen there and they were asking 138k D/A for a basic one!
    They must've got these cars at great buys from HSV as that's a lot of coin to have sitting around for months on end.
    Last edited by VIP-427; 5 Days Ago at 07:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by VIP-427 View Post
    12 pages of new GTSR's for sale.....surely not Everyone is getting their finance knocked back are they? & I bet that's not all the unsold ones listed either.......I reckon a few will be around for a while unsold at the crazy prices stealerships are asking....I was at a bayside stealer the other day having a peek and they had about a dozen there and they were asking 138k D/A for a basic one!
    They must've got these cars at great buys from HSV as that's a lot of coin to have sitting around for months on end.
    Very few manuals though. We had a look at a couple of Dealerships yesterday & there were a few around but all autos,...was amazed to see 'em in an open yard, ..I would've thought that the GTSR badges would've been long gone!! I remember in the HDT days, all sorts of stuff was being taken until the cars were put into safe storage, or in some cases behind fences etc.
    Never had a close look at one for a while,...LOVE the brakes, the wheels are pretty nice too with the GTSR logo etc,....wouldn't know anything about pricing though,..last time I made an enquiry an auto with a roof was around $126K, but I wouldn't have a clue what the going price is now,...lots of rumors but has anyone got a firm idea,....the prices on Carsales seem to be up on what I thought they would be, especially in W.A.?
    Pickles.

Thread Information