HSV Forum

Page 290 of 326 First << ... 190240280288289290291292300 ... Last >>
Results 2,891 to 2,900 of 3256
    I think a degree of orange peel is apparent on most cars
    Im not sure how its avoided

But really a cars paint should be off acceptable quality and color match, even if u were handed a car with impeccable paint, most peoples cars paint and panel gets damaged from the day they leave

HSV GTSR Maloo review by CarAdvice.

Source: http://www.caradvice.com.au/557744/2...-maloo-review/

the paint is insignificent on what the car goes like as long as its not to bad and like kirk said the cars wit original paint will be the ones worth the money in years to come look at some of the hack jobs they did on a9x hathcbacks under the flares

I'm happy to say I'm back in a GEN-F2 GTS saddle again. I can't wipe the smile off my face. I really wanted a Heron 6M GTSR but the $20K price difference was hard to justify plus finding one is virtually impossible
    I've gone a Heron 6M with sunroof and wheels as options. After seeing the last GTS being built today and being a 17yr old kid when the VP GTS made its debut, plus knowing how great the GEN-F GTS is I just had to have one again. They will never make a 4 door RWD V8 sedan for our market ever again and the official retirement of the name GTS really brought it all home for me.
    Can't wait to get behind the wheel again.

2017 GEN-F2 HSV GTSR Heron White 6M 844
    2013 GEN-F HSV GTS Nitrate Silver 6M 098 (Gone)
    2013 GEN-F HSV GTS Heron White 6A 617 (Gone)
    2013 VF SSV Redline Nitrate Silver 6M (Gone)
    2002 VX SS II Quicksilver 6M
    Dream Car:- HSV VL SS GRP A

Bite off more than you can chew, then chew like hell!

Quote Originally Posted by RCBVFGTS View Post
    I'm happy to say I'm back in a GEN-F2 GTS saddle again. I can't wipe the smile off my face. I really wanted a Heron 6M GTSR but the $20K price difference was hard to justify plus finding one is virtually impossible
    I've gone a Heron 6M with sunroof and wheels as options. After seeing the last GTS being built today and being a 17yr old kid when the VP GTS made its debut, plus knowing how great the GEN-F GTS is I just had to have one again. They will never make a 4 door RWD V8 sedan for our market ever again and the official retirement of the name GTS really brought it all home for me.
    You have made a good choice I reckon the GTS is heaps better then the GTSR and it's the last batch of GTS'S.
    Previous 2011 VE R8 Maloo Black
    Current 2015 VF GTS Maloo Perfect Blue
    Current 2005 VZ GTO Coupe Turismo Blue with a sun roof an ohlins suspension
    Soon to be 2017 VF GTSR W1 Spitfire Green

Quote Originally Posted by RCBVFGTS View Post
    Sounds good to me.
    Congratulations, Pickles.

Look what I found in Newcastle this morning ... off to some very lucky owners.

'06 VZ Senator 4A - 416
    '10 E3 Senator 6M - 26
    '06 VZ S2 R8 Maloo 4A - 31

Quote Originally Posted by craze View Post

But really a cars paint should be off acceptable quality and color match, even if u were handed a car with impeccable paint, most peoples cars paint and panel gets damaged from the day they leave
    I actually saw a black one in the showroom of my local stealership this morning

I hope whoever gets it likes various shades of black
    Smitty
    Member PIARC VICV8s Old Fart Racing
    GEN-F R8 340 Clubsport Tourer VK race car Kwaka ZX12R

Quote Originally Posted by Senator01 View Post
    Love the green, can't wait to see one in the flesh.

Quote Originally Posted by Senator01 View Post

I had a relo come in about 1/2 hour ago telling me about this.
    He said there were 2 trucks full of GTSR's.
    GTSR HERON WHITE MANUAL build # 0068
    VK HDT Calais Director Build # 2107
    2010 VE SSV SPECIAL EDITION

Thread Information