HSV Forum

Page 92 of 195 First << ... 42829091929394102142192 ... Last >>
    Quote Originally Posted by MATTW427 View Post
    I would be very surprised if HSV officially release 2017 model range prior to Holden. Its usually a couple of weeks later.
    W1 might be different though,being special model.
    My mail is the DP's had to sign a form not to release any info until the 16th so I find it hard to believe that there will not be a whole lot more info out there on or after this date.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Donald

Queensland by location
    (But Blue to the Bone)

Maybe it is a combination of both? Maybe we will get some more info on the 16th - but that info might be slanted towards just the GTSR and W1 and might not include anything that would steal Holden's thunder (eg. perhaps no pics - just some specs and confirmation that it is happening ... kind of like what is going on for the Redline Motorsport Edition and Director now, with dealers confirming quite a lot of details but no pics yet).

I too would be very surprised if HSV could release anything but partial (teaser) photos of any 2017 stock before Holden has come out with theirs.

250 W1s is the word on the street ,500 GTSRs

Quote Originally Posted by KAL SPL View Post
    250 W1s is the word on the street ,500 GTSRs
    that seems like an awful lot... a quick google brought me back here to find there was 2504 VF 1 GTS's sold, so ~835 per year.

surely you would want the top of the wazza final builds to be a little more special than that.

Quote Originally Posted by mitchy View Post
    that seems like an awful lot... a quick google brought me back here to find there was 2504 VF 1 GTS's sold, so ~835 per year.

surely you would want the top of the wazza final builds to be a little more special than that.
    750 Walkys built, 500 first batch and 250 second batch. I guess that's where they came up with that number. I have a feeling the GTS-R will be the final HSV we will see, ever...
    2014 Gen-F GTS

Quote Originally Posted by NZ EVLHSV View Post
    I have a feeling the GTS-R will be the final HSV we will see, ever...
    Final Holden built HSV or final HSV period?

Quote Originally Posted by white_lie View Post
    Final Holden built HSV or final HSV period?
    HSV. Walkinshaw may continue building/modding cars, but I can't see HSV wanting to do anything with any of the new Holdens
    2014 Gen-F GTS

HSV. Walkinshaw may continue building/modding cars, but I can't see HSV wanting to do anything with any of the new Holdens
    Yes I can't see a fwd 4 cylinder commodore setting too many people's heart racing.

I can't see myself buying one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Donald

Queensland by location
    (But Blue to the Bone)

Both Wheels and Motor magazine have stated that 250 units of the GTS-R W1 will be built according to their sources, although we can agree that they are not always correct. But based upon the information forum members are receiving I think it's safe to speculate that HSV will build between 150 and 250 units of the GTS-R W1.

Sources:
    https://www.wheelsmag.com.au/news/16...alled-gts-r-w1

https://www.motormag.com.au/news/160...-476kw-ls9-gts

I agree.
    I think anyone in the market for a performance 4 will go Euro.
    They are way ahead in development. A hottie new Commodore would struggle against AMG and Audi offerings.
    I cant see Colorado builds being enough to keep HSV going as a dedicated manufacturer.

Thread Information