HSV Forum

Page 339 of 339 First << ... 239289329337338339
Results 3,381 to 3,388 of 3388
    Isn' there a gift pack that usually comes after 3 months or something? May be late given the current production rates... And an anniversary gift or choice of one after a year?

I think I have a key ring for every new car. Personally I doubt that "key ring" is the HSV purchase gift I think its average, but still a nice touch for nothing, for me the ton of free gifts, I give to friends and family works, it is 5% of what keeps me coming back.
    Doubt I will get a free key ring though when I pay for a GTSR, with GTS as low as 92k asking price, yes 16 models.
    In saying that I have a feeling I will purchase more than one more new car off HSV. Must say I don't mind hearing that TTV6 going around the race track at Bathurst. (less any popping from the turbo blow-off, they must get rid of that crap)

nice key ring audi

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by white_lie View Post
    Isn' there a gift pack that usually comes after 3 months or something? May be late given the current production rates... And an anniversary gift or choice of one after a year?
    correct on all counts. for any HSV, not GTS/R specific
    2017 Tourer R8 30th Anniversary
    2013 Gen-F R8 SV Tourer manual - gone

Off track i know but this seems to be half the forum atm.
    Townsville just sold a Nov 2013 gts 17000kms for $73880.
    When i asked that was a good price only hard part of selling was finance. So 65k for an MY15 should make it easier to get into an R soon i can see a hire car over xmas on the cards.

Tracking through Carsales I note a new GTSR Auto with roof $124990 driveaway.
    Pickles.

Quote Originally Posted by Pickles View Post
    Tracking through Carsales I note a new GTSR Auto with roof $124990 driveaway.
    Pickles.
    Too dear for me, in saying that I see an orange for that price now, would not pay 115 for an orange and the auto seems
    to have a new type of paddle shift, invisible unless my eyesight is worse than I thought.
    Cheers No more V8's sold in Aust hey, sure I believe that.
    Have they sacked the guy that picked the paint colours for the GTS MY17's orange, blue, v/dark green, lime green, whats next
    pink purple and mauve.

Quote Originally Posted by gtsr 0/33 View Post
    mine was redirected {after i called hsv to advise i was the owner} as my car was sold and then the deal fell through,
    , its not a pack as previous models received, it is a keyring with the build number and a personalised box to house it.
    Also received a certificate { unfortunately it got hammered by aust post} with the build number.
    I got a second build sheet in the mail yesterday, safely packed between 2 sheets of hard cardboard.
    The first build sheet I got was totally wrecked by Aust Post.
    HSV obviously must be aware of all the wrecked build sheets & are mailing out new ones
    to all owners...........
    GTSR HERON WHITE MANUAL build # 0068
    VK HDT Calais Director Build # 2107
    2010 VE SSV SPECIAL EDITION

Thread Information