HSV Forum

Page 380 of 380 First << ... 280330370378379380
Results 3,791 to 3,798 of 3798
    Quote Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
    ... and your certainly enjoying yours Marrin ... I enjoy your social media posts gallivanting around the country in your GTSR ....
    Thanks Graeme.
    Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by Pickles View Post
    Thanks Graeme.
    Martin.
    A forum of another marque I frequent has a thread where people post up their drives, big and small, usually with a few snaps. Sounds like you’re the man to start a “Where did you drive your HSV today” thread like that here

Quote Originally Posted by Palmer View Post
    Went into a dealer yesterday and they are still trying to get 100k for the last stickerpack clubsport. So I don't think they will move to much on the price of a gtsr just yet. I'm looking to buy a series 2 gts in the next 6/12 months and the salesmen tried to tell me they will be more expensive in 12 month as Holden have shut down .

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Id imagine they'd take 90K easily for the 30th anniversary clubbies
    2017 Tourer R8 30th Anniversary
    2013 Gen-F R8 SV Tourer manual - gone

Quote Originally Posted by Palmer View Post
    Went into a dealer yesterday and they are still trying to get 100k for the last stickerpack clubsport. So I don't think they will move to much on the price of a gtsr just yet. I'm looking to buy a series 2 gts in the next 6/12 months and the salesmen tried to tell me they will be more expensive in 12month as Holden have shut down .

Hard to know where prices will go, there's certainly a big variation on Carsales for both new & used GTSRs.
    Our dealer was pretty happy with GTSR, he didn't have any real trouble selling them, all gone now, got his first Camaro in, a few days ago,...it won't be sold for a while though,....it is to registered & used as a demo.
    Used HSVs?. Our dealer would like more of 'em. Good low k nice cars are in demand, easy to sell, but hard to buy he said!
    Surprisingly SSVs took a while to move, He (and I) thought there would be a big rush to buy after production finished, but it didn't happen,..all sold now though!
    Pickles.

Quote Originally Posted by Pickles View Post
    Hard to know where prices will go, there's certainly a big variation on Carsales for both new & used GTSRs.
    Our dealer was pretty happy with GTSR, he didn't have any real trouble selling them, all gone now, got his first Camaro in, a few days ago,...it won't be sold for a while though,....it is to registered & used as a demo.
    Used HSVs?. Our dealer would like more of 'em. Good low k nice cars are in demand, easy to sell, but hard to buy he said!
    Surprisingly SSVs took a while to move, He (and I) thought there would be a big rush to buy after production finished, but it didn't happen,..all sold now though!
    Pickles.
    Funny that you mention ssv's being harder to sell. Only went into the dealership because a mate of mine wants to get a new redline wagon before they are all gone. To my surprise their where plenty of redline's left on the lot which being the last Holden I thought would of sold quite quickly after shutdown.

Is it because the Dealers are asking crazy money?
    GTSR HERON WHITE MANUAL build # 0068
    VK HDT Calais Director Build # 2107
    2010 VE SSV SPECIAL EDITION

Quote Originally Posted by TPKW30 View Post
    Is it because the Dealers are asking crazy money?
    I can only comment on what I've seen, and from what I EXPECTED then that would've been the case, but in reality, I haven't seen that.
    Pickles.

Looks as though they have dropped their prices. When the last edition models dropped they were asking HSV prices. That might explain a few of the ones still sitting around just like the GTSRs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Information