HSV Forum

Page 332 of 333 First << ... 232282322330331332333 Last >>
Results 3,311 to 3,320 of 3326
    heartland holden penrith had a slipstream blue delivered today.
    some lucky bugger would be getting anxious.
    i did take pics but i cant upload for some reason.
    cheers
    michael

Quote Originally Posted by gtsr 0/33 View Post
    heartland holden penrith had a slipstream blue delivered today.
    some lucky bugger would be getting anxious.
    i did take pics but i cant upload for some reason.
    cheers
    michael
    I have the same problem with the forum,

Unfortunately the forum is not setup to host member images. You will need a third party host for your pictures, and then you embed the link here.

There are many you can use, example

Imgur.com

Quote Originally Posted by BulldogsThunder View Post
    The Monaro was a great car indeed Pickles. I still miss it, even though 3 weeks have passed since the new owner took possession of it.

I did, however, get a phone call this morning to let me know that my GTS-R has arrived at the dealership. Hope to be taking delivery this weekend, if not early next week.

Here's hoping that there are no colour matching issues. Will keep you all informed.
    Hey Guys

It has been just over a week since I took delivery of my GTS-R from Paul Wakeling's at Campbelltown. The delivery experience was great, with a good hour spent taking me through all the features, in addition to going through the various set up menus.

Andrew from HSV has confirmed that mine is 1/17 auto's built in Slipstream. A further 12 manuals have also been ordered & built in Slipstream. FYI, the only colour with less orders is Regal Peacock. I am happy to report that there are no colour matching issues, so anyone else out there who may have a Slipstream car on order can rest easy!

My impressions of the car after week 1 can be summed up as follows: this car is a dead set weapon! It is a huge advancement over my old Series III Monaro CV8, which had various bolt on modifications + mafless tune, in terms of throttle response, handling and exhaust note. The super charger delivers acceleration with supreme ease and it quite frankly scares me just a touch!

I am very fortunate to own this GTS-R and I look forward to hearing about everyone else's impressions of their vehicles as and when they take delivery during the next few months.

Quote Originally Posted by BulldogsThunder View Post
    Hey Guys

It has been just over a week since I took delivery of my GTS-R from Paul Wakeling's at Campbelltown. The delivery experience was great, with a good hour spent taking me through all the features, in addition to going through the various set up menus.

Andrew from HSV has confirmed that mine is 1/17 auto's built in Slipstream. A further 12 manuals have also been ordered & built in Slipstream. FYI, the only colour with less orders is Regal Peacock. I am happy to report that there are no colour matching issues, so anyone else out there who may have a Slipstream car on order can rest easy!

My impressions of the car after week 1 can be summed up as follows: this car is a dead set weapon! It is a huge advancement over my old Series III Monaro CV8, which had various bolt on modifications + mafless tune, in terms of throttle response, handling and exhaust note. The super charger delivers acceleration with supreme ease and it quite frankly scares me just a touch!

I am very fortunate to own this GTS-R and I look forward to hearing about everyone else's impressions of their vehicles as and when they take delivery during the next few months.
    Congrats mate - they sure are a special car.........
    GTSR HERON WHITE MANUAL build # 0068
    VK HDT Calais Director Build # 2107
    2010 VE SSV SPECIAL EDITION

Had another look at a GTSR as my car has its final service, I like the seats and s wheel, it might wear fast but its still
    a great option.

Any ideas on how long it will take the GET PRICE to change on the R now we have gone from 3 to about 45 for sale!
    My guess is a few months, now, that also makes it close to EOY, but no more stock to replace the HSV, but heaps and heaps still to be pumped out. I think its a good question and don't mind saying I will be shopping around I guess in Jan Aust wide, I'm just not see value of any type now in the stock GTS 2016 build. (The Senator is still getting my attention also) Cheers, (I have brought a few new HSV's just a tight #@#)

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew_02 View Post
    Had another look at a GTSR as my car has its final service, I like the seats and s wheel, it might wear fast but its still
    a great option.

Any ideas on how long it will take the GET PRICE to change on the R now we have gone from 3 to about 45 for sale!
    My guess is a few months, now, that also makes it close to EOY, but no more stock to replace the HSV, but heaps and heaps still to be pumped out. I think its a good question and don't mind saying I will be shopping around I guess in Jan Aust wide, I'm just not see value of any type now in the stock GTS 2016 build. (The Senator is still getting my attention also) Cheers, (I have brought a few new HSV's just a tight #@#)
    Most expensive cars are always advertised as get price rather than a number. However, I went to my Holden dealership yesterday and they have 3 GTSR Sedans (Orange, Grey and Black) and 1 GTSR Maloo (Red) in stock for sale. So definitely stock sitting around atm.

In saying that my GTSR Maloo still hasnt arrived yet come on HSV couldnt you have built the preorders first
    Previous:
    HSV E1 Maloo R8
    HSV E3 Maloo R8

Ordered:
    HSV GTSR Maloo
    Plates: IGOT ONE (Qld)

IGot One were the gtsr's auto or manual.

Quote Originally Posted by Ratsmow View Post
    IGot One were the gtsr's auto or manual.
    I didnt actually looked. Only really looked at the Maloo.

A phone call to Surfers City Holden on the Gold Coast would answer the question.
    Previous:
    HSV E1 Maloo R8
    HSV E3 Maloo R8

Ordered:
    HSV GTSR Maloo
    Plates: IGOT ONE (Qld)

How is everyone going with receiving their vehicles?

I was meant to pick up my chubsport last Friday but got told they are still delayed due to the factory playing catch up after the paint issues. It's gone from August pickup, to September and now October. I'm not holding my breathe, I can see it not being ready to November/December.

White chubsport, black roof, sunroof, upgraded spoiler, manual.

EDIT: Gees, first post. Long time stalker...

Thread Information