HSV Forum

Page 227 of 227 First << ... 127177217225226227
Results 2,261 to 2,269 of 2269
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratsmow View Post
    Ok with less than a week to go on deciding colours what's everyone choosing. I think LMF has me by the short and curleys even with the colour mismatch. Would like to see SOG though.
    Go the white no black roof

Quote Originally Posted by Nelson View Post
    I also agree,

I'm not getting the black roof on green W1,instead I'm going to wrap the roof in gloss carbon fibre ,I also am getting the sunroof,trying to match the spoiler and side vents
    Carbon fibre wrap on the roof will set the W1 off and will compliment the carbon fibre elements on the spoiler and vents. Pls post photos once you have it done Nelson.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockin View Post
    Carbon fibre wrap on the roof will set the W1 off and will compliment the carbon fibre elements on the spoiler and vents. Pls post photos once you have it done Nelson.
    I won't be able to show you guys till August,at least with the wrap if I don't like it I can remove it

my friend tells me the w1s will be built one at a time one a day? and be delivered one at a time in a purpose built truck with two drivers for security

Quote Originally Posted by Rides413 View Post
    my friend tells me the w1s will be built one at a time one a day? and be delivered one at a time in a purpose built truck with two drivers for security
    My mail is HSV are planning to built 2.5 per working day.

If that means 12.5 a week, 50 a month and they are building 295 the build time period is 6 months.

If it was 1 a day, 5 a week and 20 a month you would be looking at 14.75 months to build 295 so that can't be right can it.
    Donald

Queensland by location
    (But Blue to the Bone)

2-5 day sounds more like it but one at a time he said

Quote Originally Posted by Rides413 View Post
    2-5 day sounds more like it but one at a time he said
    When they where doing the W427's, where they had to swap the engines like they are doing on the W1's they had 2 work stations where they 2 at a time.

I would think that they would do a simlar thing having 2 or 3 work stations and have 2 or so techs per station working on them.
    Donald

Queensland by location
    (But Blue to the Bone)

that makes sense donald

They are still in gearing up phase. Production run of GTSR and W1 starts late April.

Thread Information