HSV Forum

Page 2 of 43 First << 123412 ... Last >>

Thread: Lsx ve senator

Freshened up the engine loom last night , new corrugated tubing to the lot.
    Will go to exhaust shop today and get them to fix the massive gashes from when the tail shaft went nuts.
    Hanging for the engine to come back.

Hope everyone has an amazing 2016....
    Had some good advice, learnt a few things, had a laugh, thanks to all

Engine is back next week. I'll drop it in and by the time its run in the new heads and cam for it should be here....
    cam will be 248/260 .715 .695 109+3 lsa....
    Hanging to get it back, xmas day i took a few the others for a run and no comparison when it comes to grunt.....

hope all goes well with the new engine sounds like it will be a beast, happy new year...!

Thanks mate.... With the setup ill be running it will safely hold a 300 shot . Once new heads and cam go on im hoping 500rwkw.. 720rwkw+ with the shot.
    Im hoping to have a 9inch ,axles and driveshaft ready at the same time as new bits. Thats the last week link in drivetrain.
    Im super confident this engine will be 100%, a yr behind on this car , want to get everything else finished and get onto the next one

going to be nuts when that shot kicks in

Ive never had nitrous before so should be interesting....lol

Sounds like it will be an angry mofo without the NOS, let alone when you press the magic button

I hope so Whitelie... The nitrous will be overkill i think. Ill try it and see how it goes. if i can get the 500rwkw i dont think the nitrous will kick in to often. i have a twin stage system so im thinking i can kick nitrous in gradual, mayb a 75 shot at 3 quater throttle the remainder when flat. I dont know how it works im guessin lol
    Fingers crossed

Wont have my engine till the end of next week now. The builder wants to go at it from start to finish. Im happy with that,
    Will pull the front springs out today, get them rated then buy new ones 50lbs higher rating. May get a bit of a push coming out of corners but be steadier coming in. Will only have them in a month before new shocks go in but thought i can do a bit of testing

Thread Information