HSV Forum

Page 45 of 45 First << ... 35434445

Thread: Lsx ve senator

Wht does that mean Hedsup, is it Brail. Lol
    Thought I'd go for a cruise tonight , hit the princess highway, cops everywhere, rice burners are dragging 10 at a time, waste gates popping off everywhere, most hanging it off the limiter for full sets of lights lol. Went thru the booze bus at 2 different places bout 5k apart. Cops down side streets.
    My tally was 3 wrx, 3 evo, 2 ve ss 4 golfs and 2 of the fastest cars in the world, just ask the owners, xr turbo /ford whatevers, there all the same, smoke them silly and they'll always try a second time coz they hv a neat trick by wishing for an extra 200rw lol,1 Nissan Cube with 2 massive exhaust pipes and 1 little one, 1 supra and a few Nissan Silvia.
    Was a good laugh....

Quote Originally Posted by mickyinc View Post
    Wht does that mean Hedsup, is it Brail. Lol
    Thought I'd go for a cruise tonight , hit the princess highway, cops everywhere, rice burners are dragging 10 at a time, waste gates popping off everywhere, most hanging it off the limiter for full sets of lights lol. Went thru the booze bus at 2 different places bout 5k apart. Cops down side streets.
    My tally was 3 wrx, 3 evo, 2 ve ss 4 golfs and 2 of the fastest cars in the world, just ask the owners, xr turbo /ford whatevers, there all the same, smoke them silly and they'll always try a second time coz they hv a neat trick by wishing for an extra 200rw lol,1 Nissan Cube with 2 massive exhaust pipes and 1 little one, 1 supra and a few Nissan Silvia.
    Was a good laugh....
    brail - funny bastard.
    It was meant to be a sarcastic smiley face but I fooked it up somehow.
    My point was, there is a fine line between street car and track car. Once you cross it, there is no going back.
    Stick with the beast mode Micky, sounds awesome. I WANT AN AUTO !!!

And mate, your game dude - no way would we get away with that in Western Sydney. Mobile phones everywhere waiting to stream it on social media.

LS2 V3 Vortech Supercharged
    607rwhp

Once the 8 speed goes in next autumn it will make it more civilised. Now i just wanna hit the track and see if i can use more power. If i can when the 8 speed goes in ill do heads ,intake and cam from Tony Momo. Been talking to him and he said ill get the 500rw .
    Should have done it this time but always next yr, and, im using the heads n intake that was going on the car on an engine for my boat any way.
    So do people video and post then the jacks pay you a visit? If thats the case it wasnt me it was the missus.

Thread Information