HSV Forum

Page 65 of 67 First << ... 15556364656667 Last >>

Thread: Lsx ve senator

That sounds like a plan . Will order sensor and wiring tomorrow.... Its been a hard slog but ya gotta love when a plan comes together...

make sure u get flex sensor with fuel temp in it also think the factory ones have it but some aftermarket don't

Thanks for the info 07...... ill make sure

1st part to break due to the extra power is belt tensioner. Shredded 2 belts before i found the problem.
    Ordering a billet manual tensioner today and in the meantime i just drilled a hole rite thru the oem tensioner and put a bolt thru to lock it together , so a manual tensioner but with 1 setting.....
    N/A all the way

Is it spitting them off under gear changes?

No Whitelie.. When giving it some stick the tensioner is bending and the belt rides up on the edge of the tensioner pulley and actually slices about 3mm of the width and the entire length. So the width of the belt ends up bout half normal width. The belt doesnt actually come off.
    Not likey 7600rpm

Pulled over by highway patrol yesterday. Got a canary for being to low and my 7 week old michelin pilot sport cup 2 are bald.
    Showed the cop the receipt for tyres, said they were semi slick, told him to check tread indicator but he wouldnt listen, moron. Heaps of tread left. Thankfully the varex mufflers worked great when they asked me to start it. So will jack the car up by 20mm , drop other tyres on , then get vicroads to sign off
    8yrs and never been pinged.
    Also got a leak in oil cooler so will get new one tomorrow.

Good time maybe to changed the colour and reg number or home address far away from local police, they can get a hard on for you.
    VF GTS 2013 - BUILD #238
    VF Sen 2016
    VF SS-V Redline 2017

Quote Originally Posted by mickyinc View Post
    Pulled over by highway patrol yesterday. Got a canary for being to low and my 7 week old michelin pilot sport cup 2 are bald.
    Showed the cop the receipt for tyres, said they were semi slick, told him to check tread indicator but he wouldnt listen, moron. Heaps of tread left. Thankfully the varex mufflers worked great when they asked me to start it. So will jack the car up by 20mm , drop other tyres on , then get vicroads to sign off
    8yrs and never been pinged.
    Also got a leak in oil cooler so will get new one tomorrow.
    Got mine running today - long way off from being finished but it was good to see it move using it's own
    power as apposed from being pushed around....Sounds effing awesome too
    GTSR HERON WHITE MANUAL build # 0068
    VK HDT Calais Director Build # 2107
    2010 VE SSV SPECIAL EDITION
    2018 FORD FOCUS RS LE

Quote Originally Posted by GTS2017 View Post
    Good time maybe to changed the colour and reg number or home address far away from local police, they can get a hard on for you.
    LOL...... Luckily it was out in the countryside, but start building there in july and the cops are known to be harsh there.

Cars been raised in height, new rear tyres tomorrow and still deciding on what oil cooler to use

Thread Information