HSV Forum

Page 2 of 3 First << 123 Last >>

Thread: Black GXP Maloo

Bought myself a few early Christmas pressies. Black mirror covers, LED Tail Lights and a 3 inch Manta cat back, actually sounds like a V8 now. And have some better tyres going on it next week. Just shitty late arvo phone camera pics for now

Sort of thinking I might go the F/I route rather than a cam.

New look for the Maloo. Hussla Zane's 20x10 all round with Nitto Invo tyres. Also fitted a splitter and side extensions from E-Wing Aero. Really sets it off in my opinion.

Also had a VCM OTR, Pacemaker Headers, 3" cats and a tune done by the guys at Bye Performance a while back. 385rwhp, and 684nm. Really enjoying driving it as much as I can again.

Last edited by Think McFly Think; 2 Weeks Ago at 11:13 PM.

The new wheels look really good, I'm over seeing black cars with black wheels they're all looking same old same old. The zane look tough. The rears take bigger brakes if you upgrade? I'm thinking your front calipers painted red and Some bigger calipers on the back would set it off .

Quote Originally Posted by rodders188 View Post
    The new wheels look really good, I'm over seeing black cars with black wheels they're all looking same old same old. The zane look tough. The rears take bigger brakes if you upgrade? I'm thinking your front calipers painted red and Some bigger calipers on the back would set it off .
    Yeah I've gone with black wheels plenty of times with this ute, gets a little boring.

I do want to upgrade the rear brakes and go with red calipers at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by Think McFly Think View Post
    Yeah I've gone with black wheels plenty of times with this ute, gets a little boring.

I do want to upgrade the rear brakes and go with red calipers at some point.
    What tyre size you running mate?

Im a big fan of the Dynasty's, but these Hussla Zane are looking fine too now! What offset are they?

How were the guards?

Quote Originally Posted by xplaya View Post
    What tyre size you running mate?

Im a big fan of the Dynasty's, but these Hussla Zane are looking fine too now! What offset are they?

How were the guards?
    245/35/20 on the front and 255/35/20 on the rears. I sold the Dynasty's ages ago and had RF1.1's on it for about a year with these tyres. Then ran some 10.5 and 11.5 Ferrara wheels for a few months with plans to widebody it too suit and stop the scrubbing but have put it off for a bit.

The guards were rolled ages ago and don't scrub at all with 10s all round.

I do like the Dynastys, just so common. Even here in Kal.

Quote Originally Posted by Think McFly Think View Post
    New look for the Maloo. Hussla Zane's 20x10 all round with Nitto Invo tyres. Also fitted a splitter and side extensions from E-Wing Aero. Really sets it off in my opinion.

Also had a VCM OTR, Pacemaker Headers, 3" cats and a tune done by the guys at Bye Performance a while back. 385rwhp, and 684nm. Really enjoying driving it as much as I can again.

Do you have contact details for E-Wing Aero??
    GTSR HERON WHITE MANUAL build # 0068
    VK HDT Calais Director Build # 2107
    2010 VE SSV SPECIAL EDITION

Quote Originally Posted by TPKW30 View Post
    Do you have contact details for E-Wing Aero??
    https://www.ewingaerodesigns.com

They're in Bungarribee/Blacktown NSW

Quote Originally Posted by white_lie View Post
    https://www.ewingaerodesigns.com

They're in Bungarribee/Blacktown NSW
    thanks for that
    GTSR HERON WHITE MANUAL build # 0068
    VK HDT Calais Director Build # 2107
    2010 VE SSV SPECIAL EDITION

Quote Originally Posted by TPKW30 View Post
    thanks for that
    Definitely get in touch with them if you want a splitter or similar. All their work is custom so they do exactly what you want. I've got 2cm on the sides of my splitter and 5cm on the front.

Thread Information