- Race Track safe
- No condensation
- Below ambient intake air temps
- 0c or less IAT2
- No performance loss on cabin AC
- Dyno proven HP gains
- Protects engine from pre ignition (pre detonation)
- Improves fuel consumption
- Gain back ignition timing
- Stealthy installation
- No cutting into the car
- Entire system Warranty
- Great customer support
The first 5 HSV Forum orders we receive will get a $100 discount off the Interchiller System.
We should only have 1 spot left for this discount as the following have already taken advantage of the discount.
But we will extend it out for 10 in total for you guys.
What is a Forced Induction Interchiller?
Basically we are T-Piecing into the cars AC system and the refrigerant is being split between the cabin AC and our interchiller. The interchiller is made up of 2 channels each consisting of 20 plates, in the first channel your intercooler fluid flows through, in the second your AC which cools your intercooler fluid.
- Our interchiller system does not cut into the cars AC system or intercooler system in any way you can easily return the car to stock and nobody would even know you had it installed.
- We provide full customer/technical support to all installations, we are only a phone call or email away.
- The interchiller system includes every nut, bolt, washer, cable tie etc etc and fitting instructions.
- We warranty the entire interchiller system.
Once the system is installed it is maintenance free it does not require servicing or any additional funds to be spent on it.
What cars can we fit our chiller to?
Any car basically if it has an AC system we can build something to suit if we don't already have connections in stock we can make them.
- All of our fittings and adapters used to plug into the AC system are OEM designed on our CNC they look factory, but most importantly they do not leak.
- Our AC connections and hoses are all pressure tested we are provided with manufacturers warranty on them as such we are able to pass this warranty on to you.
This is a dyno test we completedon a 100% stock HSV GTS with the 6.2L LSA engine.
369.6rwkw/495.6rwhp Chiller ON
345.7rwkw/463.5rwhp Chiller OFF
Included and optional in the kit:
- Bypass valve for bypassing the front heat exchanger
- *Optional* Upgrade Bypass solenoid to cut off cabin AC (competition mode) with an ON/OFF switch
- *Optional* 12.5" or 18.5" interchiller
The Forced Induction Interchiller is PATENT PENDING!
The installation is very stealthy, nobody can really tell.
What about drag racing?
So the thought comes to mind can I use this when drag racing, yes you can, what we do is supply you with a solenoid that enables you to cut off your AC supply to the cabin and dedicate all of the intercooler fluid to the chiller this results in even colder intake air temps but also since the chiller is a sealed unit you do not leak condensation on to the track so it is safe to use on race tracks.
How fast can we make the IAT's come down?
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact us either through the forum or via email info@FIinterchillers.com