HSV Forum

Page 2 of 8 First << 1234 ... Last >>
    Bit longer for flying car...but Toyota are looking into it: http://www.caradvice.com.au/381595/t...-a-flying-car/

I couldnt hold out especially after hearing they probably wont bring out anything special right until the end so I ordered the F2 GTS for Jan Build next year signed the contracts and put a deposit down for the very last GTS special what ever it is and trade this car in for it.

I was also told there are going to be quite a few sticker and badge special HSV's until its all over so they can get as much $$$ before the aussie flag drops....

Congrats mate, awesome your in a position to do that!!

Yep there will be a heap of 'specials' right up until the end. Hopefully a few of those are decent

Real name Brady

SV6000 #0024

I dont think anyones ever really in a position to do that as its probably the biggest waist of money in my life but like you all on here, these cars have been like a childhood dream to own and as the slogan says I JUST WANT ONE. ha ha.

it has taken a lot of convincing the wife also.

also if i m honest she doesnt even know i have put down the deposit already for the last one. ill deal witht hat in two years.

just a quick question as i pick up my GTS on friday

do you void your warranty by getting a tune?

Quote Originally Posted by Graydz View Post

Not sure on the answer to your question, however you can get your tuner to save your original file and put it back in if needed.
    Also your general dealership mechanic cannot see the tune file.

2014 HSV GenF-GTS fitted with a Forced Induction Interchiller
    http://www.facebook.com/ForcedInductionInterchillers
    Australia's outright Fastest VF GTS & Fastest 6.2L 1900LSA with a stock bottom end
    9.700 @145.22mph 21/June/2017
    V-Box Results 0-100km/h in 2.47sec

Looking for colder IAT's? we have achieved 11c IAT2 on a 41c day and -8c during winter.
    We have proven cabin AC vent temps are better than GM spec, both IAT2's and vent temps are all on video with nothing to hide.

pir4te Guest

Yes.

When you connect the GDS scantool (Tech2 on steroids) to a VF it does a check of the installed software similar to an MD5 hash. GM updates will match an authorised software hash whereas mods to the installed calibration will show non-GM software.

really annoyed the dealer was supposed to be delivered my car tomorrow they called me today to say they wont recieve it now until at least friday.

I just want the thing now also i hear this is common anyone else had the issue where told a delivery date to have it changed last minute from Clayton

really annoyed the dealer was supposed to be delivered my car tomorrow they called me today to say they wont recieve it now until at least friday.

I just want the thing now also i hear this is common anyone else had the issue where told a delivery date to have it changed last minute from Clayton
    Ive heard some horror stories on delivery dates over the years regardless of the make of car. Ive always had a date placed on the contract for the car to be ready for delivery. Included in the condition is that if the vehicle is not available for delivery by the due date then a full and immediate refund or $500 discount my choice. Ive never had a car delivered late. This way the dealer can't take the car thats meant for you and offload it to another buyer who offered more money on the condition its delivered by a specified date. You get left with the excuses until another one is sourced for you.

good news the car was finished today and will be delivered to the dealer on monday and i pick it up wednesday not long now

Thread Information