HSV Forum

Page 7 of 8 First << ... 5678 Last >>
    Quote Originally Posted by Trucker View Post
    how many RWKWs?
    Now I have a stall converter my readings apparently change on a DyNo so before the works 400 and they say around 460 now..

Very hot when tuned though it was 58 in the room so going back next week as they had to make allowance for the heat but still running beautifully.

All I can say is the engines power almost feels effortless.

The cam is something you have to get used too but only on idle. Once driving it's so smooth and the sound and drive is effortless.

All I can say is it's incredibly powerful now and the real results will be on track with its results and mph.

APS and Frank are incredible even called me this morning laughing to see how happy I was with the car and all I could say was wow.

Still only 12 boost by that me done it's too fast if I put in any other mode passed sport the wheels spin effortlessly up to about 110.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    '16 Gen F2 GTS

Quote Originally Posted by Graydz View Post
    So just wanted to update my car page.

Just got my car back from APS from its second round of works.

Just got a the following done...

Cam
    Cnc heads port and polished heads
    New rods timing chains etc.
    21% overdrive
    Highstall converter
    Also recently added pilot super sports..

All I can say is OMFG!!!!!!!!

This thing drives like a daily driver but once you plant it you can't catch me anyway first track day tomorrow with the VIC hsvoc I hope it goes well but I honestly can't believe all the chances have just made it run smoother but with incredible power.

what size injectors are you running, i want to go from 18% to 21% overdrive but unsure if my injectors will handle it.
    VF GTS, 22.5% overdrive pulley, 2" primary 4-1 extractors on to twin 3" exhaust, Cold Air, 160 deg thermostat, Cam, double valve springs, 65lbs injectors. 649 rwhp.

Quote Originally Posted by Remdogg View Post
    what size injectors are you running, i want to go from 18% to 21% overdrive but unsure if my injectors will handle it.
    ID1000 injectors people that know a lot more than me will tell you you will need to change them as they will be maxed now.

'16 Gen F2 GTS

The wrapping has begun I love it already and it keeps the car protected as a bonus.

'16 Gen F2 GTS

Madness! I'm personally not a fan of the chalkboard look, but can definitely appreciate the effort you are putting into this car

2014 Gen-F GTS
    2017 VF2 SS-V Redline Hackwagon

I think it looks good in that colour. Colour choice and vehicle shape plays a lot with matte colours IMO, some look good, others just look a lot worse than gloss paint but this looks good to me.

That's the best sliver type colour match I've ever seen!

Looks great, I think outside off the white floor the car will really stand out in a stealth way if that makes sense

I would look at options for the HSV bonnet badge and the GTS badge is not quiet right, maybe it stands out too much now
    I wonder if black GTS writing but still with the chrome surround, as its thin? The W1 badge colour could suit? Very hard to tell under 1000 watt lights. Some pics outside at a distance would be nice!

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew_02 View Post
    That's the best sliver type colour match I've ever seen!

Looks great, I think outside off the white floor the car will really stand out in a stealth way if that makes sense

I would look at options for the HSV bonnet badge and the GTS badge is not quiet right, maybe it stands out too much now
    I wonder if black GTS writing but still with the chrome surround, as its thin? The W1 badge colour could suit? Very hard to tell under 1000 watt lights. Some pics outside at a distance would be nice!
    I have looked at the bonnet badge solutions unfortunately they are impossible to wrap but those front badges are the only badges remaining on the car.
    The rear LSA badge and the rear GTS badges will be kept in storage until I return it to original spec if I ever do.

The chrome window trims are being blacked out as well.

The colour is as you such much different outside or with out the lights on but as it's not finished and won't be for a week I don't want to take it outside at all.

Thank you for the kind words though

'16 Gen F2 GTS

That looks great Graydz I carnt wait to see the finished product

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler5 View Post
    That looks great Graydz I carnt wait to see the finished product
    Here is the back end being done today I can't wait to pick her up. To me she is beautiful.

'16 Gen F2 GTS

Thread Information