HSV Forum

Page 1 of 8 123 ... Last >>

HEY all Im new to the Forum and just ordered my first HSV

well as the subject title says I am new to the forum but excitedly pre ordered the new VF Series II GTS R. in saying that the dealer couldnt confirm or deny the rumours due to secrecy but said by leaving a deposit i can make sure my name is on one and if it doens come then i get a GTS so no real loss for me.

I have always driven holdens my current car is MY12 CalaisV 6.0 litre sports wagon as I have two kids under 7 but when I read about the possibilty of this car coming out i threw caution and practicality to the wind.

anyway looking forward to reading and being actively involved in the forum moving forward.

Thanks for reading

Welcome Have to say I'm somewhat jealous....but I couldn't wait another year. My series 2 GTS will be my first HSV too...how exciting is it?

Very exciting indeed.

the wait may come in handy as they couldnt tell me the price of the GTS-R but i have heard between $115 - $120K.

so thew wait = more saving for me but very excited more so to own a peice of history.

I was in high school when the VS GTS - R was released and it was a boyhood dream to own one.

Did you make sure your contract states that you will pay no more than the MSRP

2014 HSV GenF-GTS fitted with a Forced Induction Interchiller
    http://www.facebook.com/ForcedInductionInterchillers
    Australia's outright Fastest VF GTS & Fastest 6.2L 1900LSA with a stock bottom end
    9.700 @145.22mph 21/June/2017
    V-Box Results 0-100km/h in 2.47sec

Looking for colder IAT's? we have achieved 11c IAT2 on a 41c day and -8c during winter.
    We have proven cabin AC vent temps are better than GM spec, both IAT2's and vent temps are all on video with nothing to hide.

sure did I have quite a few additions to contract including if the specs arent worth the price i can chane to a standard GTS but the choice will be soley mine.

thanks for the tip though as would have been handy if I wasnt all over it.

Surely HSV should confirm the GTSR , the cat is either out of the hat or the market is wanting.

In Tasmania it's a rabbit out of a bag. In Darwin backpackers have taken everything!
    The big tell all is in the morning, so are any dealers going to open for this tell all (less the R of course)
    I'm interested in how they get the extra KWS out of the LSA for the S11/MY16 GTS.

i did the same but put a deposit on the 2017 complied vf gts I'm excited and can't wait!
    Quote Originally Posted by Graydz View Post
    well as the subject title says I am new to the forum but excitedly pre ordered the new VF Series II GTS R. in saying that the dealer couldnt confirm or deny the rumours due to secrecy but said by leaving a deposit i can make sure my name is on one and if it doens come then i get a GTS so no real loss for me.

I have always driven holdens my current car is MY12 CalaisV 6.0 litre sports wagon as I have two kids under 7 but when I read about the possibilty of this car coming out i threw caution and practicality to the wind.

anyway looking forward to reading and being actively involved in the forum moving forward.

Thanks for reading

Quote Originally Posted by chook View Post
    i did the same but put a deposit on the 2017 complied vf gts I'm excited and can't wait!
    R that's what I was advised to do for the MY15, but it's a long long wait, Feb, but is that a typo 2017 or 2016 you may as well order a flying car with a wait that long.

The wait will be long enough for the GTS R but well worth it i am sure.

not sure i could wait till 2017 Chook also why would you do that are you just going garage? i plan on driving mine and loving it!

Thread Information