HSV Forum

Page 1 of 3 123 Last >>

Bathurst weekend drive

Anyone from south of the border interested in a weekend drive to Bathurst ?
    I've never been before and now the Senator is up and running well it's time to make the pilgrimage ..... plan is to stay at the track and look through the museum as well as plenty of slow laps around the track .
    Plan to make it happen sometime during the next two months as the warmer months are too busy in my line of work.

im in for sure.... fill me in when you know the dates , any times cool with me

If I am not busy with work I would be interested in making the trip from Sydney.

Excellent ..... lets see who else pops up and work out a date in a week or so .

How's this looking?
    Might be worth while putting it up in "The bar" and open it up for Vic, ACT and NSW. I am sure if you put up a date around September that would give everyone time to organise the time off.

I might come for a drive half hour down the road to see some cars

The weekend of the 21st or 28th aug would be great... Ill put engine back in next weekend, then the 16th i want to go to the holden day in Bendigo... saying tht whenever is good for me .. make a date

21-23 August is good for me. Meant to Leave for NZ on the 24th for two weeks so the 28th is out for me.

Righto weekend of 22nd - 23rd August sounds like it ..... I'm also planning on making it to Bendigo all Holden day 16th August with the Vic. club so it will be the weekend following that event .
    As with all planning , our jobs can throw a spanner in the works for anyone , however we now have a date to work towards .

No problem 22nd-23rd august.... im in... where abouts are you situated airag?

Thread Information