HSV Forum

Page 7 of 7 First << ... 567

Thread: Where's Sniper

Quote Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
    well I thought I better have a look at whats going on around here before I'm another year older . . . I'm sitting in the Virgin Lounge at Tullamarine waiting for my next flight and the weather certainly has made a mess of all todays schedules . . . if your out there Richo . . . pls make sure VA229 isn't delayed any further . .
    Get settled in, I'm sure I saw "The GR Suite" in the corner last time I was in there

Ah ha, welcome. Looking forward to your thoughts as things start to wrap up!

Real name Brady

SV6000 #0024

Well we now know what HSV is offering up to it's followers but I would like to hear what Sniper has to say on the latest HSV cars and the direction that they have taken or will take.

Quote Originally Posted by bosscocky View Post
    Well we now know what HSV is offering up to it's followers but I would like to hear what Sniper has to say on the latest HSV cars and the direction that they have taken or will take.
    I'm still floating around ... usually have a look on here a couple of times a week although I've been watching more over the past week ... I've got my thoughts but I'll have a read of everyone else's posts then pass comment ....

Thread Information