HSV Forum

Page 2 of 7 First << 1234 ... Last >>

Thread: Where's Sniper

Quote Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
    I'm enjoying my sabbatical but I got another " PM Inbox Full" email so decided to sort that out - I hope all my return messages help those that have PM'd me
    The last fortnight has disappeared fast with 2 trips into Adelaide where things have become very busy and I'm spending this weekend at my desk in Hobart before heading back to Adelaide on Tuesday . . .
    . . . and Richo, I've got a 2 hour stopover at Tulla on Tuesday . . . I'll flick ya a txt
    No probs mate, I am working from 5pm Tuesday so I will be about, if your a bit earlier let me know ill head in and say hi possibly in any case!!.

Back to one HSV in the shed... But its a Gen F GTS so I arent complaining!!

Had a knock at the door today and much to my surprise it was Graeme. Had the privilege of spending a couple of hours with him and also got to show him my cars. What a great bloke, this forum apart from some really don't appreciate what you are missing. I loved hearing some old stories about HDT and the more recent ones about HSV, you couldn't buy some of the stuff he has to share. Thanks Graeme, I look forward to staying in touch and thanks heaps for taking the time to drop by and say hello. VC
    What you say will be forgotten someday, what you do will be remembered!

Many of us feel the way you feel about the information he can share and knows about HSV....however many also felt that whenever he had an issue he would play the same cards of "I'll leave the forum" or "I'll have all the information i have posted on here removed"

I did nothing wrong when I called him out for it, I called a spade a spade. Not all of the forum felt the same way and I can understand that sentiment, but many did feel the same way I felt hence the spade was a spade.

If he wants to return to the forum nobody is stopping him, just don't play the same games that were previously played.

2014 HSV GenF-GTS fitted with a Forced Induction Interchiller
    http://www.facebook.com/ForcedInductionInterchillers
    10.373 @135.70mph 29/May/2016
    V-Box Results 0-100km/h in 2.89sec
    V-Box Results 0-60mph in 2.76sec

Looking for colder IAT's? we have achieved 11c IAT2 on a 41c day and -8c during winter.
    We have proven cabin AC vent temps are better than GM spec, both IAT2's and vent temps are all on video with nothing to hide.

Piss off Kirk

Quote Originally Posted by Nitrate View Post
    Had a knock at the door today and much to my surprise it was Graeme. Had the privilege of spending a couple of hours with him and also got to show him my cars. What a great bloke, this forum apart from some really don't appreciate what you are missing. I loved hearing some old stories about HDT and the more recent ones about HSV, you couldn't buy some of the stuff he has to share. Thanks Graeme, I look forward to staying in touch and thanks heaps for taking the time to drop by and say hello. VC
    Great that you got to share stories with a fellow enthusiast mate!

Real name Brady

SV6000 #0024

Quote Originally Posted by Strick View Post
    Piss off Kirk

Great that you got to share stories with a fellow enthusiast mate!
    Really mature Brady

Looking for colder IAT's? we have achieved 11c IAT2 on a 41c day and -8c during winter.
    We have proven cabin AC vent temps are better than GM spec, both IAT2's and vent temps are all on video with nothing to hide.

Yep, you could of said nothing too. Instead bring up old crap that has been sorted and layed to rest yonks ago. Old mate was just commenting about meeting a fellow car guy

Real name Brady

SV6000 #0024

One thing I'm certain of this is a bloody good forum, live in a place like Darwin and it really hits home
    the help I've got from all of you is why I own a GTS (and why it still goes) where else can you ask for help late at night
    on a weekend and members are passing on private mobile numbers, taking the time to take and post photos
    to get your car out of limp mode and back to perfect again.
    don't pass this on but I would pay to be a member of this forum and I hope the forum sponsors get some
    business from us. Other clubs have taken me many years to be able to join or cost me a lot of money.
    Time for a JB or one of those 500ml cans of Heineken, the 375 bottle are shit
    cheers Andrew
    I'll be back with a link you must watch / again, my next car or maybe cam, give me one can and 10 minutes to find it. as ar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0rVidA2U3s

Volume HIGH. don't watch it if your about to sort out your new cam package lol.
    Last edited by Andrew_02; 15-06-2015 at 10:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Strick View Post
    Yep, you could of said nothing too. Instead bring up old crap that has been sorted and layed to rest yonks ago. Old mate was just commenting about meeting a fellow car guy
    I don't think he was "just" commenting about meeting a fellow car guy, see here:

Quote Originally Posted by Nitrate View Post
    this forum apart from some really don't appreciate what you are missing.
    "some" implies a division within the forum
    And that the other half of "some" don't appreciate what we are missing out on.

So that's why I commented, I didn't slander or start anything....even said nobody is stopping him from returning to the forum.
    He made the choice to leave just like he made the choice to leave the other 5 times he had issues with forum members, HSV, HSV staff members......etc
    Last edited by GenF-GTS; 15-06-2015 at 08:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GenF-GTS View Post
    I don't think he was "just" commenting about meeting a fellow car guy, see here:

"some" implies a division within the forum
    And that the other half of "some" don't appreciate what we are missing out on.

So that's why I commented, I didn't slander or start anything....even said nobody is stopping him from returning to the forum.
    He made the choice to leave just like he made the choice to leave the other 5 times he had issues with forum members, HSV, HSV staff members......etc
    Don't want to sound all "lovey-dovey" or anything but I just appreciate the good advice and hope it continues for all things hsv. BTW I don't know anyone on this forum

Im not going to continue the circle, we are all entitled to our opinions.

Real name Brady

SV6000 #0024

Thread Information