HSV Forum

Page 1 of 7 123 ... Last >>

Thread: Where's Sniper

Where's Sniper

Well, Im currently on a Forum Sabbatical . . . something that we all should consider from time to time

Ive dropped in for a visit today at the request of 3 members that have asked for comment on a couple of threads . . then I'm back on sabbatical

Weve created a whole new division of our business in Adelaide which it all consuming at the moment . . . but I quickly grabbed a couple of hours today to watch one of my fav events on the box - the Irwin Tools Night race at Bristol Tennesee . . . what an awesome spectacle . . a theatre about the same size as the MCG that hosts a half mile oval Nascar race . . .imagine 43 cars at 9000plus RPM lapping in 13 secs . . . I gotta get there in 2015

Cheers to all the positive guys and girls around here and catch ya again soon with another update . . .

good to hear from you mate. clear your inbox so i can pm you.

Enjoy the sabbatical, glad you're still about!

Back off the sabbatical for half an hour whilst I pass comment on some recent activity - requested by a couple of members

Also tidied up my PM box as it was full

I'm sitting in the Virgin Lounge at Tulla - it's lunchtime Sunday and I've flown in from Hobart on one of Richo's finest - was a good flight and Melbourne looks great and really clear from the Air . . . its normally not as clear as it is today - sadly I won't get to enjoy it as I'm off to Adelaide then Pt Lincoln this arvo

Nice to see you still around Graeme, the forums prodigal son it seems?

Just missed you then Graeme. We ain't "VIPS", so we can't be in the Virgin Lounge, but we're flying out in the morning to Magnetic Island for 10 days to celebrate my 70th, so we're in the Park Royal at Tulla for the night to catch an early flight in the morning. Just come out out the Park Royal restaurant after having consumed a ripper eye fillet & a bottle of red. Now sitting in room watching aircraft movements....Life's good!

Happy birthday....

Quote Originally Posted by Pickles View Post
    Just missed you then Graeme. We ain't "VIPS", so we can't be in the Virgin Lounge, but we're flying out in the morning to Magnetic Island for 10 days to celebrate my 70th, so we're in the Park Royal at Tulla for the night to catch an early flight in the morning. Just come out out the Park Royal restaurant after having consumed a ripper eye fillet & a bottle of red. Now sitting in room watching aircraft movements....Life's good!
    Happy Birthday Pickles, I have been here at Tulla all night myself, I would have come up to say Hi if i realised!! Enjoy your holiday.

Back to one HSV in the shed... But its a Gen F GTS so I arent complaining!!

G'day Richo, that would've been good. Had a ripper room at the Park Royal, off to Townsville today.
    Regards, Martin.

I'm enjoying my sabbatical but I got another " PM Inbox Full" email so decided to sort that out - I hope all my return messages help those that have PM'd me
    The last fortnight has disappeared fast with 2 trips into Adelaide where things have become very busy and I'm spending this weekend at my desk in Hobart before heading back to Adelaide on Tuesday . . .
    . . . and Richo, I've got a 2 hour stopover at Tulla on Tuesday . . . I'll flick ya a txt

Thread Information