HSV Forum

Page 3 of 13 First << 12345 ... Last >>
    Pickles I have the rear and side blinds out to be repainted. They will be going back in The seats are perfect, them and the door panels still shimmer in the light. I have a set of HDT seat cover throws on the seats, I think Brock did leave a bit of a mark on the drivers side bolster . Will throw some pictures up of the interior soon......
    What you say will be forgotten someday, what you do will be remembered!

This thing is sensational, you know anything that has been in the hands of Pickles is a special car and well looked after, so well looked after its contagious and the next owners catch the bug, and anything JVR touches turns to gold. You have one of the best!

keep the pictures comming, and if PB damaged the seat bolster leave it damaged.

Congrats

WalkySA

Quote Originally Posted by Nitrate View Post
    Pickles I have the rear and side blinds out to be repainted. They will be going back in The seats are perfect, them and the door panels still shimmer in the light. I have a set of HDT seat cover throws on the seats, I think Brock did leave a bit of a mark on the drivers side bolster . Will throw some pictures up of the interior soon......
    Mate, Be VERY careful with seat covers. From memory, I think there's a VERY small scuff mark on the tweed trim somewhere where your upper back would be on the driver's seat,.....which was caused by the scuffing/rubbing of a seat cover,...before I owned the car.
    just saying, ...cause it's your car now, & of course, you can do what you like with it.
    Regards, Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by walkysa View Post
    This thing is sensational, you know anything that has been in the hands of Pickles is a special car and well looked after, so well looked after its contagious and the next owners catch the bug, and anything JVR touches turns to gold. You have one of the best!

keep the pictures comming, and if PB damaged the seat bolster leave it damaged.

Congrats

WalkySA
    Thanks Matt, anyone that's seen your cars, would say the same, & more, about you.
    Martin.

Here's a few of the interior....

Pickles don't know if you have ever seen the throw's, they are very thin. I don't mind taking advise though, ever

That ALL brings back memories!
    Have a look for the scuff mark I referred to on the tweed part of the backrest of the driver's seat, just below the headrest, if memory serves me correctly, but then again, the memory's not too flash!
    Martin.

I've have the HDT covers on my Walky for a few years (I've always wanted a HDT, the seat covers were as close as I've got), they're only on to keep the seats clean and given the minimal use I doubt they could do any damage, I think something snug fitting and more permanently fitted would be more likely to cause wear. Even the disposable HSV ones are OK.

Again, this car is a stunner the interior is very well preserved.

WalkySA

Quote Originally Posted by Pickles View Post
    That ALL brings back memories!
    Have a look for the scuff mark I referred to on the tweed part of the backrest of the driver's seat, just below the headrest, if memory serves me correctly, but then again, the memory's not too flash!
    Martin.
    Hey Martin, Here's a few more of the interior for you, also started detailing the engine bay today.....

Quote Originally Posted by walkysa View Post
    I've have the HDT covers on my Walky for a few years (I've always wanted a HDT, the seat covers were as close as I've got), they're only on to keep the seats clean and given the minimal use I doubt they could do any damage, I think something snug fitting and more permanently fitted would be more likely to cause wear. Even the disposable HSV ones are OK.

Again, this car is a stunner the interior is very well preserved.

WalkySA
    Thanks for your comments walkysa, mate it took me nearly 12 months to find this car (28 years actually). No worries about its future I am one of the most 'exacting or difficult to please persons' I know It will continue to be very well preserved......

So whats the plans for it? I hope they are to get out and cruise and take to shows!

Real name Brady

SV6000 #0024

Thread Information