HSV Forum

Page 1 of 2 12 Last >>

Thread: price please

price please

Hi Matt,

Can i get prices for front rotors and pads for VTII clubsport R8 and also price for rear pads please.

Thankyou

was bored thought id add something to his post
    Last edited by poorman; 20-07-2014 at 04:27 PM. Reason: was a ebay link

a) I don't think it's appropriate to take over a paying sponsor's section/thread with links to ebay ads (unless they are to their own ebay store) and
    b) He asked for VT gear, not VE.

zig, You may get a quicker response by emailing Matt. I don't think he gets notifications for threads started on here.
    sales@racebrakessydney.com.au

I'm also chasing front pads for my clubby, have emailed Matt for price, if anyone in Wa can help with where to get decent everyday driving pads , please let me know,
    Thanks
    Last edited by Redhotone; 20-07-2014 at 02:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by white_lie View Post
    a) I don't think it's appropriate to take over a paying sponsor's section/thread with links to ebay ads (unless they are to their own ebay store)

zig, You may get a quicker response by emailing Matt. I don't think he gets notifications for threads started on here.
    sales@racebrakessydney.com.au
    Agreed . . . but I feel that Moderators should delete the Ebay link to protect the Forums financial supporters

Quote Originally Posted by Redhotone View Post
    I'm also chasing front pads for my clubby, have emailed Matt for price, if anyone in Wa can help with where to get decent everyday driving pads , please let me know,
    Thanks
    You've come to the right place. I'm in WA but still get all my brake equipment from Matt. Beats WA pricing and fast freight from my experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
    Agreed . . . but I feel that Moderators should delete the Ebay link to protect the Forums financial supporters
    Would if I could, unfortunately Matt or Ron are the only ones that can moderate the sponsor's sections.

Quote Originally Posted by white_lie View Post
    Would if I could, unfortunately Matt or Ron are the only ones that can moderate the sponsor's sections.
    Well it's time that bloody rule got the Ass . . . send Ron a note and tell him to reset the Moderators abilities . . . or it's not worth having independant Moderators

Quote Originally Posted by Redhotone View Post
    Thanks
    Matt hooked me up with some PMU pads...not squeaky, good life, low dust and do the job. I'll be getting more next set.
    The Great White Whale.

DROWNING IN SUBSONIC DUB

Thanks Stewie.. Hoping Matt got/answers my email ASAP with some prices and shipping times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great service and best price. Top bloke. I found him most helpful with his advice. Probably best off ringing him as he will ask you how you drive, track etc. Helps him sell you the best product for your needs. I'll be ringing him soon for my next order.
    The Great White Whale.

DROWNING IN SUBSONIC DUB

Thread Information