HSV Forum

Page 2 of 7 First << 1234 ... Last >>
    Stewie what an upgrade, is their a better Grange in the country I doubt it hope you can get
    some vid of the Whale in action I like your tyre size option sounds like your Grange has morphed into
    a track car but still drivable as a daily, not sure about in the wet but.
    cheers andrew

its good when things like that "just happen" would be some fun to drive...

Thanks for the love guys. I'm finding out about the trans Moray....hang tight. It's just something else. So much go with so much comfort......loving it. As for the Virg...I noticed he had reappeared so I told him to eat a massive d1ck.
    The Great White Whale.

DROWNING IN SUBSONIC DUB

He likes to throw up a post every couple of months, nothing useful. Usually just tries to offend someone? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    When enough just isn't enough!

ooh there u go was going to say lucky u wernt running E85 but u are so that explains the injectors running out wish i had some of that stuff round here...

Quote Originally Posted by 07GTS View Post
    ooh there u go was going to say lucky u wernt running E85 but u are so that explains the injectors running out wish i had some of that stuff round here...
    Lol. Yeah. And the booster for the pumps is the least problematic solution. Way too many issues with adjusting the pressure and no fricken way I'm going bigger injectors. 8L a minute at WOT is enough.
    The Great White Whale.

DROWNING IN SUBSONIC DUB

Quote Originally Posted by Stewiecasserole View Post
    Lol. Yeah. And the booster for the pumps is the least problematic solution. Way too many issues with adjusting the pressure and no fricken way I'm going bigger injectors. 8L a minute at WOT is enough.
    That's faster then most servo pumps! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    When enough just isn't enough!

Yeah and when he says "go for a drive" he means he got to take it for a rip. Too modest bro. She's something else to drive Audi....joy don't do it justice. Thing just pulls so hard and so quick. It's sitting on 13psi but they put the small pulley on first up when we swapped to the 8 rib kit. Made 16psi but just light the rears up so quick.....good to know that there is that pulley sitting in the glove box.
    Yeah, I certainly got to sink the slipper whilst driving it.... and it was awesome!!!!!
    It was definitely an on/off switch instead of a progressive power delivery!!

Back to one HSV in the shed... But its a Gen F GTS so I arent complaining!!

Quote Originally Posted by moray066 View Post
    That's faster then most servo pumps! Lol
    I base my maths on 1,000cc/minute injector = 1 litre/minute. Multiply by 8 of the little wallet emptiers and that's 8 litres per minute. Correct me if I'm wrong but my fuel gauge seems to agree.....plus it behaves like a reverse tacho and moves nearly as quick.
    The Great White Whale.

DROWNING IN SUBSONIC DUB

I base my maths on 1,000cc/minute injector = 1 litre/minute. Multiply by 8 of the little wallet emptiers and that's 8 litres per minute. Correct me if I'm wrong but my fuel gauge seems to agree.....plus it behaves like a reverse tacho and moves nearly as quick.
    Which makes me think....when does a car become to much for the street and more suited to the track ? Can this car be driven on the weekend cruise or is it beyond that ? Would it be better to have a street car and a car for the track ? I don't know, that's why I ask......

Thread Information