HSV Forum

Page 39 of 40 First << ... 2937383940 Last >>

Thread: Vf gtsr

Quote Originally Posted by RCBVFGTS View Post
    My dream garage is a W1, VL SS Grp A Walky, VN SS Grp A, VP GTS, VX GTS, W427, and possibly a Coupe4. I have a long way to go
    You have good taste, thatís almost the same as my dream garage, just switch the Coupe 4 for a VS 215 of some sorts, and possibly through a 300 Coupe there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2014 Gen-F GTS
    2017 VF2 SS-V Redline Hackwagon

Quote Originally Posted by RCBVFGTS View Post
    Thank you mate. Will start making some enquiries. Great to see you back here too and hope you'll be back here more too
    Hear hear
    Zorst video: https://youtu.be/R0oKu5PMQG4

#21 2001 VX R8 series II (HSV Racing Green)
    #16 2006 HSV Dealer Team ClubSport (Phanton Black)
    #771 2010 E2 GTS (wildfire)

GTS R W1 for 225k that is about 50k down from the clouds.
    All those that still want one or are their a few dreamers writing up stories!
    It should sell this week, my guess. Hope the owners makes a few $.

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/hol...pDeal&limit=12
    Last edited by Andrew_02; 24-11-2017 at 11:45 PM.

Sorry, don't agree. The car was in short supply and plenty who wanted the car for what it was missed out so anyone who bought the car just to on sell at a profit sh!ts me.

Now that the W1 is hitting the 300k mark on the road, the vehicle is really outof reach of most HSV enthusiasts.
    Previous 2011 MY 12 VE R8 Maloo -Perfect Blue
    Current 2013 VF GTS W507 - Herron White

Quote Originally Posted by Mikhail View Post
    Sorry, don't agree. The car was in short supply and plenty who wanted the car for what it was missed out so anyone who bought the car just to on sell at a profit sh!ts me.
    100% shits me up the wall. When I bought my car the dealer tried to stich me even though I put down my deposit in may 2015. There come a moment a few months ago where I thought I would have to move the W1 and on principle I was going to move it to a friend who missed out for what I bought it for.

I see your side and agree in part that is why its been a slog trying to buy our next HSV.
    Cheers
    HSV I'm sure will stop this once higher volume car sales return.....for now the second hand new or used private market will continue to recalibrate closer to rrp.
    Cheers andrew

Too many buyers of both the GTSR and the W1 were suckered in to paying unnecessary high prices .... on the market today there are 29 W1's and just over 200 GTSR's .... with more to come ....

Quote Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
    Too many buyers of both the GTSR and the W1 were suckered in to paying unnecessary high prices .... on the market today there are 29 W1's and just over 200 GTSR's .... with more to come ....
    We can only see 6 w1s on Carsales. Canít find any others. I am getting a w1 soon that I ordered years ago from a Hsv dealer direct but a good friend wants one too but not the colours on carsales. Is there any links to the other 23 w1s for sale? Would b much appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dealers aren't fools and the last thing they want to do is flood a sales website with extras that will drive the price down .... a lot of ppl are hoping the current ones advertised will dissapear soon so more can get added .... there is only 90 GTSRs on there as well but there are a lot more in Dealer stock and heading to dealers now and over the next 4 weeks - unsold ...

Thread Information