HSV Forum

Page 17 of 17 First << ... 7151617
    Quote Originally Posted by GenF-GTS View Post
    No the OEM charger gasket stays in place on the blower but since you've gone to the effort to basically take the blower off the engine to do the isolator it's not a bad time to also fit a set of blower spacer plates.
    Lol good sales pitch there

Quote Originally Posted by Eors View Post
    Lol good sales pitch there
    Lol
    Was only thinking its nearly completely off of if there is a time to do it, then it's when you do the isolator

2014 HSV GenF-GTS fitted with a Forced Induction Interchiller
    http://www.facebook.com/ForcedInductionInterchillers
    Australia's outright Fastest VF GTS & Fastest 6.2L 1900LSA with a stock bottom end
    9.700 @145.22mph 21/June/2017
    V-Box Results 0-100km/h in 2.47sec

Looking for colder IAT's? we have achieved 11c IAT2 on a 41c day and -8c during winter.
    We have proven cabin AC vent temps are better than GM spec, both IAT2's and vent temps are all on video with nothing to hide.

There is another option and that is to get a top pulley upgrade and request a solid coupler be put in.
    For those that donít which to do yourself.
    Pretty sure the top pulley on own (2.55Ē) is about max can go boost wise without injectors etc.

Kirk you forgot about lid spacers!!!

And nearly loosen supercharger bolts so you can lift charger to fit screwdriver handle under it, that will give you enough room to remove.
    Took me 3hrs including changing fuel injectors out, taking pics, having a drink and not rushing.
    GenF2 30yr Senator
    Previous GenF my15 Gts (fastest stock cam/heads 10.68 @ 130.3)
    Previous VXR8 (vxr
    Previous GTS-r (uk)

Quote Originally Posted by NickGts View Post
    There is another option and that is to get a top pulley upgrade and request a solid coupler be put in.
    For those that don’t which to do yourself.
    Pretty sure the top pulley on own (2.55”) is about max can go boost wise without injectors etc.

Kirk you forgot about lid spacers!!!

And nearly loosen supercharger bolts so you can lift charger to fit screwdriver handle under it, that will give you enough room to remove.
    Took me 3hrs including changing fuel injectors out, taking pics, having a drink and not rushing.
    Which isolator did you end up using?

Which isolator did you end up using?
    I got mine from LPE - lingenfelter, I believe they are same as Eaton ones and think same as ones Yella Terra use
    GenF2 30yr Senator
    Previous GenF my15 Gts (fastest stock cam/heads 10.68 @ 130.3)
    Previous VXR8 (vxr
    Previous GTS-r (uk)

Does anyone know with certainty that the GTSR's have the spring loaded isolator?

Does anyone know with certainty that the GTSR's have the spring loaded isolator?
    All 2017 LSA models and some late 2016 models have the spring loaded isolator.

Confirmed on a GTSR sedan, GTSR Maloo and Nicks 30th Anniversary Senator.

2014 HSV GenF-GTS fitted with a Forced Induction Interchiller
    http://www.facebook.com/ForcedInductionInterchillers
    Australia's outright Fastest VF GTS & Fastest 6.2L 1900LSA with a stock bottom end
    9.700 @145.22mph 21/June/2017
    V-Box Results 0-100km/h in 2.47sec

Looking for colder IAT's? we have achieved 11c IAT2 on a 41c day and -8c during winter.
    We have proven cabin AC vent temps are better than GM spec, both IAT2's and vent temps are all on video with nothing to hide.

Quote Originally Posted by GenF-GTS View Post
    All 2017 LSA models and some late 2016 models have the spring loaded isolator.

Confirmed on a GTSR sedan, GTSR Maloo and Nicks 30th Anniversary Senator.
    Oh well...must order one and swap it out

Has anyone other than Nick had any experience reporting 2017 cars with the noise and getting a replacement blower or isolator from HSV/Holden?
    Edit. So this is going to be interesting. Andrew at HSV says the blower is a Holden warranted part. In any case, I've had it looked at by Holden Techs who acknowledge that mine is noisy too.
    Last edited by Zook; 1 Week Ago at 07:39 PM.

Thread Information