HSV Forum

Cool VK SS Group A Replica QLD

Up for sale is my mint condition VK SS Group A replica.

This vehicle is as close to an original you will get without the ID tags.

The car is in mint condition with all lights, gauges etc working.

The vehicle has just had a safety certificate carried out on 11/1/14 ready for sale.

The car comes with the original log books showing it was an original factory built SL134 pack - V8, 4 speed and 3.08 Salisbury diff.

The engine has a Group A spec cam giving a nice idle. It has extractors and 3" single exhaust. It also has the original OTR made by Brock.

The bonnet now has gas struts fitted but also comes with the original pole support as per the photos.

The clutch is an Exedy heavy duty. The gearbox has been rebuilt. It has a near new V8 radiator which runs really cool.

The wheels are original 16" white aeros including the 5th as a spare in the boot. Tyres have lots of tread.

The interior is in excellent condition and the seats are immaculate condition. There are original cerulean floor mats. The dash has build no. 484/500 on it.

The rear parcel shelf contains one speaker on the passenger side as per the original Group A's and also the original radio cassette head unit.

The dash gauges ALL work including the clock.

The centre console has been replaced with a much fresher unit. The hood lining is like new.

The air conditioning compressor has been replaced recently so the a/c is really cold when driving.

All spoilers etc are original HDT items.

The windows are now tinted with 35 grade film. Original stickers on rear window.

The car is displaying 182,4xx km and the motor is strong and drives very well.

The rego is due in Queensland next month and the car comes with HDT-484 Queensland plates if sold in Queensland. (Plates in photo's where before I moved to Queensland and can be provided at no extra cost if someone in WA buys the car).

This car must be seen to be believed. Lot's of money spent on it to get it this good.

Price: $26,000 forum member price for pick up on the Gold Coast. I can assist with delivery to a freight yard in Brisbane for interstate interest.

Call 0407 090 666 or PM me on here if you would like to view this car. Genuine buyers only !!! Inspection will not disappoint.

There aren't many around like this with all of the original gear on them so don't miss out to own this timeless cruiser.

There is nothing to spend on this car, just get in and cruise !!!

Link to carsales ad with photo's.....if you are interested and would like more photos of under the car, the engine bay or interior let me know and I can email them to you.
    Last edited by jkhsv; 17-01-2014 at 09:37 AM.

Great looking ride....good luck with the sale

Is the dash/glove box from 484 ? How did that come about out of interest ?

Car is sold !!!

I knew it wouldn't take long, great example! So when's the GTS arriving??

Really , bugger , I had a cashed up mate ready to buy it

Quote Originally Posted by white_lie View Post
    I knew it wouldn't take long, great example! So when's the GTS arriving??
    Thanks..no GTS...no second car for a while When one does get considered it more than likely will be a W !!!

As the Eagles - Live In Melbourne song starts - "this one goes out to PLAINTIFF".....

Quote Originally Posted by KAL SPL View Post
    Really , bugger , I had a cashed up mate ready to buy it
    You snooze, you lose...I had a guy from Sydney on it and a guy from Melbourne rang up and wanted the bank account details to deposit the money...sight unseen

Anyway the car is being dropped off to a transport yard today and on its way to the new home in Sydney !!!

Quote Originally Posted by jkhsv View Post
    As the Eagles - Live In Melbourne song starts - "this one goes out to PLAINTIFF".....

Sorry mate. I know how hard that is to do. Women (ex's, in particular) can be farking nasty shites can't they. Hopefully things turn around for you soon. That's not a good way to start off the new year either.
    2017 GEN-F2 HSV GTSR Heron White 6M 844
    2017 VF II SSV Redline Heron White 6M
    2013 GEN-F HSV GTS Nitrate Silver 6M 098 (Gone)
    2013 GEN-F HSV GTS Heron White 6A 617 (Gone)
    2013 VF SSV Redline Nitrate Silver 6M (Gone)
    2002 VX SS II Quicksilver 6M
    Dream Car:- HSV VL SS GRP A

Bite off more than you can chew, then chew like hell!

Thread Information