HSV Forum

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... Last >>

We need ya Sniper...

Guys,
    I clearly missed exactly what it was that sparked this off.... I really have no ideas at all???, so need to do a bit of backtracking threads.

But it seems that Graeme (Sniper), with the wealth of knowledge that makes this forum something special and way more informative than it could ever be otherwise, has either left our graces or taken time out which is a real shame.
    So I for one want to say, please come back Graeme, there will always be followers there will always be haters, but you DO have a big fan base on here that values your experience, opinions and knowledge that you have to offer on HSV's and the automotive world in general....
    So if your taking a peek at all please join us again mate!!!!

Cheers

Richo

Back to one HSV in the shed... But its a Gen F GTS so I arent complaining!!

+1, if you check out his last dozen or so posts, then read the posts before and after, you'll understand why.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    When enough just isn't enough!

Hater problem has now been solved I understand
    So thankyou Mods and Admin
    Upto Sniper now but I hope he will return if he has time

There has been a "please come back" thread already Richo, I locked it but it may have been deleted as it turned slightly sour. I'll leave this one open for now, as R34 says, the "problem" has been resolved but I am sure he will return in his own time.

Quote Originally Posted by R34 View Post
    Hater problem has now been solved I understand
    So thankyou Mods and Admin
    Upto Sniper now but I hope he will return if he has time

+ 1

I would love to know if it was Admin or she jumped ship after a comment of the ACCC but lets just leave it at that

I spoke to Graeme yesterday, first time in 7yrs and it was great to catch up. He will come back in his own time but I'm hoping too now it's a lot sooner than later.

I have been away for a few days and missed the lots clearly..... Ill try look when time permits!!

Don't post on here much these days but always keep an eye on the place. All I can say is it's a relief that the 'problem' has been removed.
    VP GTS Maranello Red - VTII GTS Sting Red - VTI Senator Signature 220i Raven

So who was the person who started this thing on his threads and posts

Hi Guy's,
    I had a great chat to Graeme tonight on the phone, and I can understand why he has taken a spell from the Forum, unfortunately a bunch of nasty PM's and the more obvious idiot posters that was hijacking his thread have left a sour taste in the poor bloke's mouth!!!.
    I think he will be back to take a look at things in the next few days to determine if he wants to be involved again or not, so I am hoping he will be back for good if that is the case.
    I know one bloke doesn't make a forum, but I for one think the experiences that Graeme has had with the brand and the multitude of cars and contacts that he has is something of a treasure we should be grateful for, he knows stuff and has experienced stuff related to HSv and the car industry that the majority of us can only dream of!!
    I know for a fact he has many stories on the history of HSV left to tell that I am very keen on hearing about.
    Anyway, It was nice having a bit of a yarn to Graeme and I for one hope he comes back to the forum!

Not to mention he takes time out to talk to you on the phone too !!!

Thread Information