HSV Forum


Page 2 of 33 First << 123412 ... Last >>
Results 11 to 20 of 330

Thread: GEN F Series 2

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Northern Suburbs Melbourne
    Posts
    2,715
    One more photo:



    Real name Brady

    SV6000 #0024

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Newcastle
    Posts
    2,504
    Is it me or should someone taking spy shots actually take them of the whole car!!
    '06 VZ Senator 4A - 416
    '10 E3 Senator 6M - 26
    '06 VZ S2 R8 Maloo 4A - 31

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    1,226
    Rotate the first pic 180, busted in the reflection lol...
    What you say will be forgotten someday, what you do will be remembered!

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Best Place in Oz
    Posts
    1,956
    So they are dumping the blown LSA for series 2 ???? Hmmmm find that hard to believe

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Hobart, Tasmania
    Posts
    1,951
    Quote Originally Posted by jkhsv View Post
    So they are dumping the blown LSA for series 2 ???? Hmmmm find that hard to believe
    No . . . the Gen 5 has a (yet to be released) SC variant that will be in the Vette . . . Camaro ZL-1 . . .the CTSV & the GTS . . . I believe there will be 2 states of tune/boost . . . The Vette will get more boost etc - obviously as GM want to take on the 458, R35, Porsche Turbo etc with the C7 ZR-1

    If I was a betting man . . . The 2 cars in these pics would have a LSA & SC/LT1 for back to back analysis . . . or they could have the SC/LT1 in the black car and a naturally aspirated LT1 in the white car . .!!!

    I think option A is what they have though!! . . .

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Hobart, Tasmania
    Posts
    1,951
    Quote Originally Posted by Senator01 View Post
    Is it me or should someone taking spy shots actually take them of the whole car!!
    . . . apparently there are more pics to come!!! . . . . but if it compromises Holden/GM I won't be posting them

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Port Melbourne
    Posts
    350
    Quote Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
    Keep an eye out for these cars as they are heading north . . . One is Phantom and the other Heron . . if anyone sees the number plate in the pic get a look at the steering wheel . . .. !?!?!?!?
    Paddles????

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Newcastle
    Posts
    2,504
    Quote Originally Posted by VIP-427 View Post
    Paddles????
    Yep...
    '06 VZ Senator 4A - 416
    '10 E3 Senator 6M - 26
    '06 VZ S2 R8 Maloo 4A - 31

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    1,226
    Quote Originally Posted by jkhsv View Post
    So they are dumping the blown LSA for series 2 ???? Hmmmm find that hard to believe
    9.05l per 100km may be a good enough reason....
    What you say will be forgotten someday, what you do will be remembered!

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    1,226
    Quote Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
    No . . . the Gen 5 has a (yet to be released) SC variant that will be in the Vette . . . Camaro ZL-1 . . .the CTSV & the GTS . . . I believe there will be 2 states of tune/boost . . . The Vette will get more boost etc - obviously as GM want to take on the 458, R35, Porsche Turbo etc with the C7 ZR-1

    If I was a betting man . . . The 2 cars in these pics would have a LSA & SC/LT1 for back to back analysis . . . or they could have the SC/LT1 in the black car and a naturally aspirated LT1 in the white car . .!!!

    I think option A is what they have though!! . . .
    Wish it was a SC/twin turbo comparison
    Last edited by Nitrate; 29-08-2013 at 08:51 AM.
    What you say will be forgotten someday, what you do will be remembered!







Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •