HSV Forum

Page 1 of 33 12311 ... Last >>

Thread: GEN F Series 2

GEN F Series 2

I guess there is some hope and light at the end of the tunnel . . . I have managed to come across a couple of "mules" that are somewhat disguised . . . I have pics but not really good enough to be convincing!!

But let's be sure of one thing . . . These 2 cars a validation cars and the biggest givaway is the bonnets . . . both cars had their bonnets completely wrapped so nobody could get a look underneath . . . I mean heavily wrapped too

. . . so why do we say they need secrecy surrounding a couple of Gen F mules . . . well take it from me . . . they are fittest with the LT - 1 Gen 5 engines . . .

New Thread proposal:
    Those who just ordered a GENF do you regret not waiting for the GENF2

The pics as stated:

Real name Brady

SV6000 #0024

OOOHHHHH Nice one!!! at least there is some light in the tunnel left to peer down!!!
    That is actually really good to think that they are working on newer stuff still.. it provides hope that our beloved HSV wont go the way of the Falcon!

Back to one HSV in the shed... But its a Gen F GTS so I arent complaining!!

Keep an eye out for these cars as they are heading north . . . One is Phantom and the other Heron . . if anyone sees the number plate in the pic get a look at the steering wheel . . .. !?!?!?!?

Well there goes my idea of buying a VL group A, I will need to save my pennies to purchase the Gen F series II GTS, I am assuming the LT1 may replace the LSA.

Plenty of time to enjoy the first one though
    Last edited by Nitrate; 29-08-2013 at 08:38 AM.
    What you say will be forgotten someday, what you do will be remembered!

Quote Originally Posted by Nitrate View Post
    Plenty of time to enjoy the first one though
    I think you have a good couple of years . . . I believe these 2 rockets are test mules for both Camaro and Caddy updates too . . .

I have a little more info that is still speculative at this stage but I will try to get some insights into these 2 cars soon . . . I believe that both GM and HSV staffers are involved in this project as the black car has a yet to be released combo under its bonnet!!!

We all need to understand that the Vette is only being sold as a naturally aspirated combo thus far and it's LS9 replacement may well be what's sitting under the bonnet of the black car?!?!?!

Lots of speculation but you don't mask up bonnets like that and send cars into the outback for no reason 3 months after the current car is on the market . . . I plan to do HSV's head in with this thread . . . Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Nitrate View Post
    Well there goes my idea of buying a VL group A
    . . . Buy it . . . don't give it a second thought . . the Brock VL is fast becoming the most sought after of all GroupA's

Quote Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
    . . . Buy it . . . don't give it a second thought . . the Brock VL is fast becoming the most sought after of all GroupA's
    And it`s also the slowest ....lol

Quote Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
    I think you have a good couple of years . . . I believe these 2 rockets are test mules for both Camaro and Caddy updates too . . .

I have a little more info that is still speculative at this stage but I will try to get some insights into these 2 cars soon . . . I believe that both GM and HSV staffers are involved in this project as the black car has a yet to be released combo under its bonnet!!!

We all need to understand that the Vette is only being sold as a naturally aspirated combo thus far and it's LS9 replacement may well be what's sitting under the bonnet of the black car?!?!?!

Lots of speculation but you don't mask up bonnets like that and send cars into the outback for no reason 3 months after the current car is on the market . . . I plan to do HSV's head in with this thread . . . Lol
    Just reading possible turbo chargers, hmmm also comparing it to BMW 4.4lt twin, wow...

power-wise at 4000rpm that is.
    Last edited by Nitrate; 29-08-2013 at 08:40 AM.
    What you say will be forgotten someday, what you do will be remembered!

Thread Information