HSV Forum

Page 1 of 2 12 Last >>

Thread: New VF Senator

New VF Senator

New White VF Senator at a lowish price. Either a Demo or ???

http://www.carsales.com.au/demo/deta.../?Cr=7&sdmvc=1

Does look nice in white.
    '06 VZ Senator 4A - 416
    '10 E3 Senator 6M - 26
    '06 VZ S2 R8 Maloo 4A - 31

City Holden Demo . . . seats looking a bit tired already and the Driver is not overly large - disappointing really

Hmm. Something's not quite right with what's going on with the seats. Have to say that's exactly what I have seen in all except one of the Gen Fs I've looked at. Looks like the leather stretches in all the wrong places. A quality problem - I'm not sure? In the back of my mind is that the price has dropped on the Gen Fs v the VEs. Where have they saved the $$$ in the build?

Price excludes ORC, this one is new with 0 kms for $90,123 drive away.

http://www.carsales.com.au/bncis/det.../?Cr=2&sdmvc=1

But do agree that white does look good, I have a Sting GTS on order but sometimes wish I went for white, only sometimes

Hey guys I just wanted to shout out a great big thanks to this forum which helped me greatly on deciding when buying my new VF Senator.

NOTE the hot deal i managed to get

NEW 2013 GEN F Senator
    Regal Peacock
    20" SV Performance Rims
    20" Temp Spare Wheel
    Sunroof
    Street Legal Tinted Windows
    HSV Care Pack - Paint & Fabric Protection

$87,500 Driveaway

Delivery is expected Mid November

Nice work....not many Senators around so be good to see the pics..I like the colour too

Congratulations, can't wait to see some photos of your new beast

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    When enough just isn't enough!

Congrats on the Senator purchase ... love the car .. not so much the colour. Sorry ...

But hey ... each to their own. Enjoy every minute of it!!!
    '06 VZ Senator 4A - 416
    '10 E3 Senator 6M - 26
    '06 VZ S2 R8 Maloo 4A - 31

Thanks for the responses, I will update with photos when it arrives for now I must say this though seeing the colours online as opposed to in person is very deceptive, so seeing it in person is a must everyone.

I initially liked the look of Prussian Steel online seeming to be a charcoal grey only to see in person it is a green grey which turned me right off, what I like about the Regal Peacock is that i direct sunlight she is dark green and then take a couple steps to one side or another outside of direct sunlight and she is black.

Hot Hot Hot

I just hope the dealer is good for his word for the delivery date of mid November cause I just can't wait

Quote Originally Posted by Kouf View Post
    Thanks for the responses, I will update with photos when it arrives for now I must say this though seeing the colours online as opposed to in person is very deceptive, so seeing it in person is a must everyone.

I initially liked the look of Prussian Steel online seeming to be a charcoal grey only to see in person it is a green grey which turned me right off, what I like about the Regal Peacock is that i direct sunlight she is dark green and then take a couple steps to one side or another outside of direct sunlight and she is black.

Hot Hot Hot

I just hope the dealer is good for his word for the delivery date of mid November cause I just can't wait
    that Regal Peacock doesnt look to bad in the senator/clubbie with low line spoiler... its a nice colour for that design & really suits... wouldnt tint the windows as that cheapens the look i reckon... like silver cars.. never tint the windows as it detracts from the car...... Fantale...well, from the look of the yards i dont think they can give this colour away. But congratulations on the car... i think you'll be very content with this colour/design option... works well & looks exclusive.

Thread Information