HSV Forum


Page 3 of 4 First << 1234 Last >>
Results 21 to 30 of 37
  1. #21
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    74
    Have got a black one on order, just waiting for it

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    SA
    Posts
    1,386
    Black cars now avalible on ebay. They should be in most shops early next week, hopefully.

    http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/HSV-Y-Ser...f78f946&_uhb=1

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    534
    Well my wife picked mine up on Thursday but I want to sell it build #13 I'm asking $180 it has low Km's still lol pm me if your interested cheers mick.

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    198
    Why do you want to sell Mick? Havent you been waiting for months for this thing?

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    534
    Quote Originally Posted by edelbrock1 View Post
    Why do you want to sell Mick? Havent you been waiting for months for this thing?
    I have yes but I have got extremely lucky & have found my build # of my car I just had this one for back up & was going to leave it @ the shop but my wife picked it up for me. So time to sell lol.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    198
    Quote Originally Posted by blown vy gts View Post
    I have yes but I have got extremely lucky & have found my build # of my car I just had this one for back up & was going to leave it @ the shop but my wife picked it up for me. So time to sell lol.
    Awesome. Good job. How did you find your build number? Biante forum? Either way, awesome find.

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    534
    Quote Originally Posted by edelbrock1 View Post
    Awesome. Good job. How did you find your build number? Biante forum? Either way, awesome find.
    Yeh thru biante so got extremely lucky so need this one gone but either way I will get the number I have been chasing lol.

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    SA
    Posts
    1,386
    Well done mate glad you got your number. I picked mine up yesterday very nice model in black.

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    534
    Quote Originally Posted by SV90 View Post
    Well done mate glad you got your number. I picked mine up yesterday very nice model in black.
    Well thank you so I should be saying & yeh awsome in black shit you could of bought the 1 I'm selling lol I'm waiting for a clear box now to put it in..

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    74
    I got mine last week also, number 384 I think, wish I had 13 that's my number, I've got a clear box here, has a slight crack from memory though, you can have the clear box if you wanna swap my model for your spare?







Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •