HSV Forum

Page 3 of 4 First << 1234 Last >>
    Have got a black one on order, just waiting for it

Black cars now avalible on ebay. They should be in most shops early next week, hopefully.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/HSV-Y-Ser...f78f946&_uhb=1

Well my wife picked mine up on Thursday but I want to sell it build #13 I'm asking $180 it has low Km's still lol pm me if your interested cheers mick.

Why do you want to sell Mick? Havent you been waiting for months for this thing?

Quote Originally Posted by edelbrock1 View Post
    Why do you want to sell Mick? Havent you been waiting for months for this thing?
    I have yes but I have got extremely lucky & have found my build # of my car I just had this one for back up & was going to leave it @ the shop but my wife picked it up for me. So time to sell lol.

Quote Originally Posted by blown vy gts View Post
    I have yes but I have got extremely lucky & have found my build # of my car I just had this one for back up & was going to leave it @ the shop but my wife picked it up for me. So time to sell lol.
    Awesome. Good job. How did you find your build number? Biante forum? Either way, awesome find.

Quote Originally Posted by edelbrock1 View Post
    Awesome. Good job. How did you find your build number? Biante forum? Either way, awesome find.
    Yeh thru biante so got extremely lucky so need this one gone but either way I will get the number I have been chasing lol.

Well done mate glad you got your number. I picked mine up yesterday very nice model in black.

Quote Originally Posted by SV90 View Post
    Well done mate glad you got your number. I picked mine up yesterday very nice model in black.
    Well thank you so I should be saying & yeh awsome in black shit you could of bought the 1 I'm selling lol I'm waiting for a clear box now to put it in..

I got mine last week also, number 384 I think, wish I had 13 that's my number, I've got a clear box here, has a slight crack from memory though, you can have the clear box if you wanna swap my model for your spare?

Thread Information