HSV Forum

Page 2 of 4 First << 1234 Last >>
    At least they're putting some effort in to.my enquiry. The perth distributor is going to check over all their stock that come in and have a look for me. Fingers crossed its in there somewhere but I doubt it

Quote Originally Posted by white_lie View Post
    At least they're putting some effort in to.my enquiry. The perth distributor is going to check over all their stock that come in and have a look for me. Fingers crossed its in there somewhere but I doubt it
    Hopefully you have more luck than me i rang biante themselves & they wouldn't search for me so best of luck lol.what build # you got?

Are they doing 500 in each colour? I don't want a red one!

Should be 504 of black and 504 of red. That is what they have done in the past so there should be black cars in both build numbers made. Good luck, hope you get your numbers. I will keep an eye out for both numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by SV90 View Post
    Should be 504 of black and 504 of red. That is what they have done in the past so there should be black cars in both build numbers made. Good luck, hope you get your numbers. I will keep an eye out for both numbers.
    Cheers for that & white lie they are def doing black but not out just yet & will keep an eye out for your build# cheers mick..

I was really hoping for a sting red one.... I know its not an R8 but it would still look cool on my display cupboard

Back to one HSV in the shed... But its a Gen F GTS so I arent complaining!!

First 1.18 VY gts listed for sale

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/HSV-Y-Ser...e9c3276&_uhb=1

im chasing a silver z series gto with black interior, have only ever seen the v2 gto as a model
    "skiing is for little FAT kids"

Quote Originally Posted by gto461 View Post
    im chasing a silver z series gto with black interior, have only ever seen the v2 gto as a model
    No VZ Coupes yet unfortunatly. Biante / Auto art have only made 3 GTO's to date. A Red with black interior and silver with red interior V2 series 1 and a Impulse blue series 3 GTO.
    In GTS coupes, Yellow with yellow interior and HSV Racing green with black interior. GTS Coupe series 2 red with black interior only. All in 1:18 scale. Hopefully they do a VZ in the future.

I just bought the VY GTS in Sting red yesterday... great model and very good detail, well recommended if anyone is looking at them!!

Back to one HSV in the shed... But its a Gen F GTS so I arent complaining!!

Thread Information