HSV Forum

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last >>

Biante 1.18 VY GTS models

Biante / Autoart have just released that they will be making VY GTS 1.18 models in phantom black and sting red. Pre ordering is available now, they are only making 504 of each. They also released the VX GTS in HSV racing green and VY Senator in turbine recently. They are available to buy now at outlets. They are nice looking models. The HSV road cars are starting to become collectible now. The long awaited VN Group A road cars is due out very shortly, if you are interested you want to per order as they will sell out fast.

http://issuu.com/biantemodelcars/doc...901078/3101037

Out of curiosity, have any VE models been released?

Good stuff, will have to order one in Phantom. They announced ages ago that they were available but never started producing them so hopefully it's not another false alarm.

Quote Originally Posted by eggy View Post
    Out of curiosity, have any VE models been released?
    In VE they have only done a W427 in 1.43 scale, and the 2 car 20th anniversary set with the VL Walkinshaw and W427 in panorama silver. That i know of, I have been waiting for a 1.18 W427 in panorama silver hopefully.

Quote Originally Posted by white_lie View Post
    Good stuff, will have to order one in Phantom. They announced ages ago that they were available but never started producing them so hopefully it's not another false alarm.
    They where going to do them, and then cancelled them. They did them in a smaller model 1.43 scale and seemed popular so maybe there is a call for them now. I don't think it will be a false alarm, hopefully you can't get the numbered model that matches your build number. Try emailing biante, anything is possible.

That's a good idea!

Thanks for posting this up! Just emailed the place I buy my models at to order a red one.

Awesome find Daniel last time I asked it was only going to be in red but then it was canned I will def be ordering myself 1. As for build numbers killer idea.

Well I rang biante today about trying to see if I could get the same build # as my car & no go they won't do it. So if anyone buys one & ends up with build #064 I would be keen to swap because I have ordered one anyway fingers crossed.

pritty sure they swap build numbers all the time on the biante forum mate, yes theres a forum for everything haha

Real name Brady

SV6000 #0024

Thread Information