HSV Forum

Page 5 of 5 First << ... 345
    This is alittle different topic, but generally when looking at a car yard dealership ie holden. A used car, when putting down an offer how much below the price is what s dealer would consider?? I have of late been going off redbool value and going abit of that when negotiating on a price with a dealer with no luck. A example was a VY clubsport at dealership was 21880 , got it down to 16880 then put down 15 g offer , they wouldn't take it. A few weeks later now the car is still there at 15888 , so my guess is they would take15500. So any salesman here can elaborate more on best way for buyers to get the best deal on a car or way on dealing with yards??

Cheapest equivalent car on car sales, you can show them on the spot, but first make sure it's cheaper, also if it's in another state throw the line in, I can get any car to me for $500 on a truck carrier. You only use that one when they say yeah but that car is in X state. Etc

2014 HSV GenF-GTS fitted with a Forced Induction Interchiller
    http://www.facebook.com/ForcedInductionInterchillers
    10.373 @135.70mph 29/May/2016
    V-Box Results 0-100km/h in 2.89sec
    V-Box Results 0-60mph in 2.76sec

Looking for colder IAT's? we have achieved 11c IAT2 on a 41c day and -8c during winter.
    We have proven cabin AC vent temps are better than GM spec, both IAT2's and vent temps are all on video with nothing to hide.

Thread Information