HSV Forum

Page 8 of 13 First << ... 678910 ... Last >>
    Mate they are some substantial scratches. I hope they accept blame. Good luck.

My less than 3 month old R8 has just starting flickering on the oil temp gauge. Booked with the dealer next Friday for a look. That'll loose me the car for the day, and then once the part is in, another day. What a pain for something known and so simple

Quote Originally Posted by [IMG
    http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/07/28/ame5a7e3.jpg[/IMG]
    Mate I would hate to see what you consider substantial! I was expecting a couple of rubbing marks from a watch or something. Goodluck getting it fixed/replaced

Service Receptionist looked at it , says cant see how it could have been done as their technicians are really careful and wear no jewellery, service manager couldn't see it as he was far too busy, getting call in morning. WTF!! Too busy to take 30 secs to look at something his workers done!! He took some pics to show him. Probably easier for them to tell me to F'off over the phone.
    What can I do if they refuse to take blame?? Go to papers??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Redhotone; 29-07-2013 at 06:50 PM.

Some dealerships have Facebook pages. Name and shame. No body likes bad publicity.

Quote Originally Posted by dannym81 View Post
    Some dealerships have Facebook pages. Name and shame. No body likes bad publicity.
    Thanks M8, good idea, will definitely do all I can if they don't accept blame.

Bummer! Just checked while writing this post, can't find them on Facebook!!

The scratches are about 3.5cm apart from each other, just wondering if anyone has one that's not fitted to measure the back?? Just trying to figure out what could have done it !!

Well had my last gauge fitted today. Double and triple checked colour and associated damage and scratches. Hope that's the last chapter of that book. Hope your having some luck redhotone.

Just got my car back from the dealer they replaced all 3 gauges with no kick up. I only drive the car to and from work and very rarely at night so never noticed the colour of the lights to tell if they are any different to the last ones. By the sounds of it I'm lucky I only had to wait 1.5 months.

Still waiting for dealer to get back to me about dash scratches( priced it from parts, apparently it comes in full , not sections and its about $470 plus time for fitting). Don't know why they don't get back to me, maybe they hope I'll forget !!
    Also, my dash lights are ok, think that being a painter I can see slight differences in colours. It is slightly different but still happy with it!
    I just wonder how long these ones will last!

Last edited by Redhotone; 06-08-2013 at 12:54 AM.

Thread Information