HSV Forum

Page 7 of 13 First << ... 56789 ... Last >>
    Quote Originally Posted by Redhotone View Post
    Hi Sarge, was wondering if your brightness was the same as your original LED or whether you had to have all three done to make them the same as mentioned on a previous post . I wouldn't b happy if the brightness didn't match my other dash lights!
    When I did mine Holden changed all 3 because they couldn't be sure they'd match. Sucks that this is still an ongoing problem

Got a call today our gauges are in now need to get to Melbourne to get them fitted.

fitted now all good

Got call today, booked for getting done next week, fingers crossed they are the same brightness as my originals !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ours look great and match and we are quite picky about stuff like that.

My gauge is finally at the dealership. 3 months. Not bad. Ill have to get used to it not flashing now.

Got mines fitted yesterday (4 months) gauges are slightly brighter (and slightly yellower) than my dash ones , not too noticeable , I'll live with it I suppose . If its all they have now then I've not got much choice.
    They were also good enough to leave me a couple of light scratches on my dash beside the gauges (both sides) free!! Can't b bothered with the hassle now, if they put a new dash in, who knows how many more probs that will cause. Last time I go there, I'll b using a different dealer for my next warranty issue, which I'm pretty sure there will b. :-{

Just got a call from my local dealer and they told me the gauges came in yesterday so it's booked in on Friday to get all 3 replace
    It's taken almost 3 months since I first went in.

Which dealer redtone. Thanks for the heads up. The colour difference would tick me off. I don't pay that much for a car to have a slight colour difference let alone a few scratches on the dash. They've already pulled 2 gauges out with no damage but I will be taking some before photos. Can you tell me where the scratches were?

I've decided , I'm phoning tomorrow and telling them about the dash. I'm expecting them to deny it of course. Wish I had before pics!! I've attached a pic of it , 2 scratches beside each other. I've also a small scratch on the other side

Attached Images
    Last edited by Redhotone; 03-09-2013 at 12:44 AM.

Thread Information