HSV Forum

Page 4 of 4 First << ... 234
    Hi Surfnturf, not a problem. I am still in the design phase and will start a new thread soon... so I don't hijack this one. I now have a 2nd-hand Holden VE bar and currently doing lots of measurements & research. Look out for a towbar post from me in about 2 weeks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Hi 376ci,
    I am interested in one of these removable tow bars as well, so am looking forward to your findings, good work.
    Bob

Quote Originally Posted by Toxo492 View Post
    Hi 376ci,
    I am interested in one of these removable tow bars as well, so am looking forward to your findings, good work.
    Bob
    Bob what's going on? You thinking of towing something with da GTS?
    What you say will be forgotten someday, what you do will be remembered!

whats wrong with that? Wont have the towbar hole in the bar, heaps of power, win win!

Real name Brady

SV6000 #0024

Quote Originally Posted by Nitrate View Post
    Bob what's going on? You thinking of towing something with da GTS?
    Hi Ben,
    I have a box trailer that I use every now and then. I am tossing up whether to sell my Subaru Liberty GT (it has a tow bar) if I do this I will need one and I do not like the ugly Holden ones. I have just sorted out the rattle from the air con and am testing the fix, perfect after three days. How is yours going?
    Bob

Quote Originally Posted by Toxo492 View Post
    Hi Ben,
    I have a box trailer that I use every now and then. I am tossing up whether to sell my Subaru Liberty GT (it has a tow bar) if I do this I will need one and I do not like the ugly Holden ones. I have just sorted out the rattle from the air con and am testing the fix, perfect after three days. How is yours going?
    Bob
    Hey Bob, fair enough....
    I am putting mine in for its first service this week, still have the rattle but only occasionally. Will let you know the outcome, I tried looking but couldn't actually find the spot where it was loose. Apart from that car is fantastic of course..... Ben

Quote Originally Posted by Strick View Post
    whats wrong with that? Wont have the towbar hole in the bar, heaps of power, win win!
    Just not a fan of tow bars on performance cars, unless of course its a ute or a station wagon. I don't know why, never really asked myself

Quote Originally Posted by Nitrate View Post
    Hey Bob, fair enough....
    I am putting mine in for its first service this week, still have the rattle but only occasionally. Will let you know the outcome, I tried looking but couldn't actually find the spot where it was loose. Apart from that car is fantastic of course..... Ben
    15,000? I am around 8,000, I'm impressed.

Thread Information