HSV Forum

Page 1 of 2 12 Last >>

Thread: Weekend Cruise

Weekend Cruise

Just wondering if there's any cruises happening soon, Keen to go out on one , just got the GTS not long ago and enjoying it very much.

Come on guys, time to organize a cruise

i thin daniel SV90 goes out on the odd cruise, im sure he will reply in here though!!

Real name Brady

SV6000 #0024

Quote Originally Posted by WPGTS-E3 View Post
    Just wondering if there's any cruises happening soon, Keen to go out on one , just got the GTS not long ago and enjoying it very much.

Come on guys, time to organize a cruise
    I think thats a excellent idea, now the weather is getting better How about if we aim for sunday the 4th of November ? Has to be a sunday as I have to work on saturdays. Also gives everyone time to plan for it, and get there cars registered if not. Im definitly up for it Instead of starting a new thread, if everyone interested posts in this one we will get it organised. Just have to work out a cruise route like the last one, the last one was a good drive.

Quote Originally Posted by SV90 View Post
    I think thats a excellent idea, now the weather is getting better How about if we aim for sunday the 4th of November ? Has to be a sunday as I have to work on saturdays. Also gives everyone time to plan for it, and get there cars registered if not. Im definitly up for it Instead of starting a new thread, if everyone interested posts in this one we will get it organised. Just have to work out a cruise route like the last one, the last one was a good drive.
    Done, the 4th it is, gives me time to send off the car

Ok, so that's 2 of us. Hopefully some of the others who normally come out can make it. Would be great to catch up with everyone.

Should be great, Will be my first time here in australia. Did go on a couple in the UK with my VXR500 Monaro, Good fun. I'm going to send out my GTS out to have all the orange peel removed from the paint, can't wait to see it all finished

Quote Originally Posted by WPGTS-E3 View Post
    Should be great, Will be my first time here in australia. Did go on a couple in the UK with my VXR500 Monaro, Good fun. I'm going to send out my GTS out to have all the orange peel removed from the paint, can't wait to see it all finished
    Will be great to meet you mate, who's doing the work for you ?? Do you live in the West Lakes area by any chance ?? If its who I think, it couldnt be in better hands If not, and you are looking for someone I know a bloke who does some incredible work. I can pass on your details.

I live near west lakes at Tennyson, I was going to get the car done by a guy i know who lives at west lakes, i meet him a couple of months ago and was recommended to me by the local HSV dealer.
    Last edited by WPGTS-E3; 13-10-2012 at 10:37 PM.

Cruise would be good but that's the only weekend I can't make it. Any chance of doing it the week after or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Senator 0001 View Post
    Cruise would be good but that's the only weekend I can't make it. Any chance of doing it the week after or something?
    I am only avalible either the sunday before which is the 28th of October or the 18th of November. I have a few weddings on in between. Let me know what suits everyone best and I will get the ball rolling.
    Im looking forward to hearing your car, Steve with the new exhaust

cheers
    Daniel

Thread Information