HSV Forum

Page 2 of 2 First << 12
    Yea I forgot to jump on here and see who was going hey, would have made life easier haha yea I was trying to find you when I saw your car but couldn't be found
    I thought the venue was a bit ordinary ( st Ives show ground )and from home bush till you got off the M4 was just a nightmare for us with a clutch ( glad mine didn't let go ) but other then that it was great and I'm deafinatly going again next year for sure, the quality of cars was top notch, will have to meet next year bud
    WHY DRINK AND DRIVE WHEN YOU CAN DROP THE CLUTCH AND SLIDE ?

MY VX R8 CLUBSPORT

I did find these on facebook though

Saw these of your car too...

Last edited by 220isenator; 18-09-2012 at 08:55 PM.

Yeah, was involved in that crash. Wasnt his fault though. A camry driver decided to go from 90 to 50 and straight into my '3 second' gap between me and another r8.. so i hit the anchors, avoided him but then the vs hit me.

it looks like it can be fixed, well my body guy says he can fix it and he is pretty good.
    I was so devasted though, im driving a ford ute right now for work and each time i see another white hsv i almost cry and have asinking feeling.

Ohh noo, mzhsv that's crap!!! There are always tools on these sort of events that try and be Heros and show off. Not good to hear - specially a bloody camry driver

SLAMMED AND CAMMED

Thread Information