HSV Forum

HSVForum current issues (PLEASE READ)

Good morning members,
    We have been reading your threads concerning a number of issues regarding the HSVforum. We have fixed the virus/Malware issue hopefully!! fingers crossed.

Issues:
    1. Cannot upload images to the Gallery.
    2. Advanced Search function does not work.
    3. Pages tend to load slow.

If you have anymore issues please post them below so that we can look into them ASAP thank you!

Regards
    Ron

on some occassions the page doesnt load at all, it loads the background, the headers and the ads it just doesnt load the all important forum part in the centre on the page, i find it happens when I am a bit trigger happy with the mouse and start to scroll down before the page has fully loaded, refresh always fixes it, funnily enough the work computer doesnt allow me to log in, it comes up that it is redirecting me after I have entered my log in details and returns me to the log in page and I have checked it doesnt log me in, I find I have to click on a photo and use the log in screen then to log in, works 90% of the time
    I am the master of my own stupidity

It seems all the options have gone from the quick reply bar now too. Like the insert images and videos tabs etc.

Smilies don't seem to work in the advanced post section either.

Hi Guys, We have had some complaints from our female HSV Owners Club Members that the Header for this forum says "Join the Mens Club". HSV's are owned and driven by both sexes and it would be appreciated if you could wipe out that quite sexist piece from your Header as soon as you can. Thanks, Ian Williams, Motorsport Director, HSV Owners Club of NSW

Hi Ian,
    Sorry about that definitely didn't mean it in a harmful sexist way we will remove it ASAP

Good on you Ron, amazing how something thats so simple can upset people. Good to see that your welcoming the Owners clubs to the forums.

Thanks for all you have done mate

Real name Brady

SV6000 #0024

Quote Originally Posted by Strick View Post
    Good on you Ron, amazing how something thats so simple can upset people. Good to see that your welcoming the Owners clubs to the forums.

Thanks for all you have done mate
    Yep well sometimes its like that no problem my end taking that down hope everyone can enjoy the forum and also build your club in the long run..

Thread Information